Senior Partner Marketing Manager UK
London, United Kingdom /
Marketing – All /
We are searching for a seasoned SaaS partner marketer to drive forward the next phase of growth through our partner ecosystem. You will have direct accountability for opportunity generation targets from both To partner and Through partner marketing activations. This person will work with existing partner marketing managers in EMEA and US to develop and execute integrated marketing programs with strategic partners in the ecommerce partner ecosystem (agencies, market influencers, market places and tech vendors).You will have a split focus across To partner marketing to generate direct / referral opportunities and Through partner marketing to generate New/New opportunities.
What you will do:
- Own the strategy for our UK partner marketing approach
- Run the tactical execution of our To partner and Through partner activations
- Be directly accountable for Op Generation targets via Direct and indirect partner marketing
- Deliver growth in revenue from our partner channel with specific focus on the enterprise segment
- Drive the UK partner relationships and engagementWork closely with our USA partner marketing team to share best practice and create global economies of scale.
- Work with our partners to create joint value propositions to drive engagement within our partners and to our partner audiencesWork out ways to create joint value in our our partner engagements
- Maximise the New / New, New / Existing and Existing / New joint activation goalsIncrease partner Pipeline contribution by double digit percents QonQ
- Design and implement joint go-to-market campaigns, strategies and content with key partners to generate pipeline and revenue.
- Develop detailed campaign project plans, including campaign goals, messaging, calls to action, content and marketing distribution channelsReport weekly, monthly and quarterly on partner results, ROI and success metrics.
- Own the education, training and communication strategy for our To partner marketingMaximise ROI and efficiency of effort through marketing Programs and scalable repeatable frameworksManage and administer the associated partner marketing budgets in UK
What we are looking for:
- 5-8+ years partner marketing experience in a business to business (B2B) environment in the cloud, SaaS, or enterprise software
- Hands on experience of building partner marketing programs To partners and With partners.
- Proven track record of delivering Direct and Indirect new business opportunities through the partner ecosystem.
- Successful track record of working with strategic, technology, resell and services partners on go-to-market for joint offerings and traditional channel marketing tacticsExceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, across all levels of the organisation.
- Self-starting, enthusiastic individual who is willing to take innovative approaches and responsibly for outcomes
- Significant focus on accountability and impactProven experience of scaling partner marketing programs and activations
- Experience with content development efforts – research, whitepapers, blogs, web content, videos & sales enablement materials
- Strong analytical skill set to identify insights and optimize execution of campaigns/programs
- Superb organisation and project management skills and the capacity to manage multiple complex projects at onceA start-up mentality with a bias to action and the ability to flex in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environmentCulture, mission and values fit - you will embody the company culture and be passionate about helping it achieve its vision.
- Confident in front of large audiences and senior stakeholdersAmbition, hunger and drive to be part of a special growth story