Senior Symfony developer
Paris, France /
Tech & Product – Technical R&D /
Within the technical team, working with a Team Leader, you will work in Scrum mode in a multiskilled Feature Team (Product / Backend / Frontend) that has only one goal: to offer an ever-more innovative, robust and complete solution. You will intervene on Rest API with other senior developers and a Lead Developer with whom you will exchange and build skills.
Scope of your team:
- You’ll be responsible for the Symfony code of the projects in the team scope:
- Report (data visualization of the results of your campaigns),
- Session recording (a tool to see and analyze the journey of the visitor of the client website),
- Heatmap (visual representation using thermal imaging that tells you where visitors are clicking)
- Write quality, effective, reusable and documented code
- Develop new features to meet the demands of the product team
- Maintain the current platform so that the customer experience is ever improved
- Be part of projects from the design phase to the final production phase
What we are looking for:
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a Backend developer
- You master PHP7 and Symfony framework is your best friend
- You have knowledge in unit and functional tests (PHPUnit / Behat or others)You are competent with the concepts of MySQL database
- You have worked in API and knowledge of REST standard would be a plus
- You have a good level of English (spoken and written)You are able to think outside the box to identify and solve problems whilst developing creative and innovative solutions
- You are able to handle multiple tasks in an environment where activities are happening at a fast pace
- You are passionate about what you do, that is why you perform a daily technological watch
- You are curious and motivated to participate in the AB Tasty adventure!
AB Tasty technical environment
The AB tasty product relies on a large scope of programming languages and hosting technologies that will spark your interest. We make a lot of use of PHP / Symfony, for our REST API. We are currently migrating from 3.4 to 4.4 version. This API is mainly consumed by our React 16 web app, but also by a lot of another frontend/backed projects. We use Docker & Kubernetes, and a lot more to provide a reliable, fast and highly distributed platform for your customers.