Paris, France /
Support Functions – Support Functions /
What you will do
- Managing and reporting on allocation of IT budget
- Manage the entire computer fleet, incoming and outgoing inventory, worldwide.
- Manage Onboarding, Offboarding and employees profile updates.
- Manage the IT Service Desk and provide on-site or remote user support.
- Manage user access rights across all the services and applications.
- Write and maintain the IT Knowledge base (procedures and technical documentations).
- Manage Incident Reporting including detection, response, and remediation.
- Implement new tools and train the operational teams on these subjects.
- Implement and maintain the highest standards of security in the company.
- Evangelize IT best operating and security practices.
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness.
What we are looking for
- Experience with Mac, Windows and Ubuntu Linux Operating Systems.S
- Strong knowledge of Google Workspace and Office 365 administration.
- Strong experience in IT support and project management.
- First experience with Azure AD and Microsoft Endpoint Management.
- First experience with Managed Antivirus software solution.
- Excellent communication skills and speak English fluently.
- Our current IT StackIdentity Provider: Google Workspace, Azure Active Directory, Apple Business manager.
- Security: 1Password, F-Secure Endpoint Protection, Microsoft Intune (MDM).Unified communication: Zoom and Google Meet video conferencing software, Slack.
- Productivity: Jira Project/Service Management, Confluence.IT Assets inventory: Snipe-IT.