People & Culture Director 🧑🌾 🇫🇷
Paris, France /
Support Functions – Human Resources /
AB Tasty is looking for its People & Culture Manager to join and strengthen its People team.
As People & Culture Manager you will be in charge of the People BPs, Payroll, Staff Administration Managers & Office manager who work for all of AB TASTY Entities.
What we are looking for :
- Coordination of human resources activities (except recruitment) with the support of your team, such as employment, compensation, employee relations, Payroll, staff Administration, compensation & benefits, training, mobility, career management of our employees (whilst ensuring skills development, talent retention and performance management), company culture, well being in collaboration with the entire People Team Members
- You will be in charge of People BPs, Staff admin&Payroll Team & Office manager
- You are the true business partner, demonstrating proactive and strategic thinking, are able to discuss complex business issues / challenges with business leaders and translate business needs into action plans and solutions;
- You manage all disciplinary and compliancy issues (work permits, investigations for staff representatives, contracts terminations, etc.) and together with your team ensure concrete measures are set up proactively to decrease issues
- Provides advice on culture and employee experience, market trends, future direction and best practice, including advice on diversity, equity, and belonging.
- Ensure that we build and maintain a cohesive global culture (including vision, mission & values)
- Support of the VP People on the definition and deployment of the global company HR policy
- Uses data to analyze trends and drive smart, informed decisions.
What you will do
- Higher education degree (Bac +5) in Human Resources; a secondary education from a business school would be beneficial
- You have a minimum 8 years experience in HR with a minimum of 3 years at management position
- SaaS company environnement Knowledge
- You are used to working on projects, ideally in an international environment and/ or start-ups
- You are committed to the quality of service provided to your internal customers and skilled at continuously improving processes
- Independent, adaptable, strong-willed, rigorous, dynamic are personality traits that describe you and allow you to be a central played in the company’s strategic planning.
- You also demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills.
- Other skills required: Reactivity, Open-minded, Proactivity, Flexibility
- Professional English
- German/ Spanish appreciated