Customer Success Manager - U.S.
New York City, NY /
Clients – Customer Success Management /
AB Tasty (www.abtasty.com) is the customer experience optimization company rated as one of BuiltIn NYC's Best Places to Work (SMB). We help build the internet of the future by allowing brands to address their users in a personalized way. Images, messages, page structure...everything can be adapted to meet the needs, wishes, and emotions of website visitors or app users. AB Tasty isn't about helping brands to push a hard sell. We're about helping them sell better, by creating more positive consumer and better user experiences across all their digital properties.
We must be on to something, since we're proud to say we have:
· 900+ customers, including AshleyHomeStore, Assurant, Cartier, L’Oreal, USA TODAY, and Sephora
· 240+ employees in 7 countries on 3 continents (Americas, Europe, Asia)
· Raised $64 million to grow globally
· Bonus: we're nice, too, we promise!
2 prerequisites if you want to join the AB Tasty team:
· Be a genuinely kind person! (we take this one seriously, it's half the battle in the recruitment process)
· Have a passion, whatever it may be :)
Upon joining AB Tasty, you will become part of our US Customer Success team. You will ensure our clients are making the most out of the AB Tasty tools. You will gain your own client portfolio to structure successful relationships and be their main point of contact and manage their day-to-day requests.
You will be working closely with other Customer Success, Product and Tech teams. You will report directly to the Manager of Customer Success - North America.
Who we're looking for:
- Minimum of 3-5 years working experience in a related field or as a Customer Success / Account Manager for a SaaS company.
- You have a strong interest and experience in UX Design, e-commerce, analytics or CX optimization.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You consider yourself an analytical thinker who can translate complex data into profitable marketing plans.
- A great communicator, an active listener, and can deliver messages in a clear, concise and effective way.
- Bonus points if you have additional technical knowledge and understand the following terms: React, Vue.js, Server Side Rendering, SPA, API, SDK.
What we offer:
- Huge impact. AB Tasty is only as great as our team. By building a strong relationship with partners, you’ll have a direct impact on the company’s success.
- The opportunity to unleash your creativity. You’ll be free to use your imagination to envision and implement a partnership strategy to bring new deals to AB Tasty, as long as client satisfaction comes first.
- No micromanaging. Be the owner of your effort - you’ll be one of the team and fully trusted to take responsibility of your tasks. You’ll have every incentive to make a real impact.
- International reach. Our audience is wildly international, and our team is too. Although our HQ is located in France, our company language is English.
- Continuous education. We offer many opportunities for each employee to learn and grow from a mix of professional and non professional topics (a few examples of our permanent or latest classes: French lessons, blockchain, coding lessons, mental health coaching, vegan cooking, …).
- Unique career opportunity. By joining a fast-growing company that’s making waves in the tech industry, you’ll have a wonderful chance to enhance your learning and advance in your career faster than you ever thought possible.
- Lots. Of. Fun. Our incredible magic makers organize awesome events, such as team games, drinks, yoga classes, parties, and a company-wide retreat every year with employees from all countries gathering for 2 days of fun.
- Remote working, flexible schedule. This isn’t a “clock in, clock out” company. We care about your productivity, not tracking every minute you’re on site. It’s up to you to always be responsible for your work, no matter where you are or what schedule you’re keeping. We also offer generous time off and holidays to recharge with your loved ones.
- Time for yourself. After a year within AB Tasty, we offer you a day off during which we simply ask you to think about your career expectations with us. It's not always easy to find time for introspection and to envision what path can lead us to a happy career so we offer a Retreat Day as an opportunity to reflect on that. We not only aim to succeed, but also to make you succeed.
- Tons of benefits. Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance (beginning day one), 401(k) + company matching, 100% commuter reimbursement, competitive salary + bonus, because your wellness matters to us.
What you will do:
- Be responsible for the management of a customer portfolio, and maximize its expansion while reducing churn.
- Strategic consulting of key account clients on long-term testing and personalization optimization strategies.
- Follow your customer portfolio development: onboarding, consulting, retention, expansion.
- Maintain a high level of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer and loyalty.
- Work with the Account Executive team to help sign deals with prospective customers when needed.
- Take part in side projects to continuously improve the Customer Success strategy and processes.
Stay in Touch
Does this role not quite match your skills, but you’re still interested in what we're doing? Stay In Touch and be one of the first to hear about future opportunities!
AB Tasty is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.