Senior Customer Success Manager - Paris
Clients – Customer Success Management /
AB Tasty helps build the internet of the future by allowing brands to address their users in a personalized way. Images, messages, page structure... everything can be adapted to meet the needs, wishes, and emotions of website visitors or app users. AB Tasty is about helping the brands sell better, by creating more positive consumer and better user experiences across all of their digital properties. We must be on to something, since we're proud to say we have:
· 1000+ customers, including Cartier, Clarins, L’Oreal, Jaguar and Landrover, and Sephora
· 250+ employees in 7 countries on 3 continents (Americas, Europe, Asia)
· Raised $64 million to grow globally
· Bonus: we're nice, too, we promise!
Upon joining AB Tasty, you will become part of our FR Customer Success team. You will work closely with them to ensure our clients are making the most out of the AB Tasty tools. You will also gain your own client portfolio to structure successful relationships and be their main point of contact in order to manage their day-to-day requests.
📍Contract & Location
- Permanent full-time contract
- Paris Office, with a smooth remote work policy (up to 3 days a week)
👀 A few examples of your responsibilities
- Be responsible for the management of a customer portfolio and maximise your portfolio’s expansion while reducing churn.
- Strategic consulting of key account clients on long-term testing and personalization optimization strategies.
- Follow your customer portfolio development: onboarding, consulting, retention, expansion.
- Maintain high level of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer and loyalty
- Tests and Personalizations technical consulting & set-up with the solution
- Analyse and identify new areas for optimization following data analysis
- Recap all activities, performance and measurement KPIs, highlighting insights and success to ensure we are making data-driven decisions to C-levels and end-users
- Lead CRO meetings, workshops & training
- Help providing customer references and case studies
- Help providing constructive feedback to the product team to improve AB Tasty products
🎁 What we offer
- Huge impact. AB Tasty is only as great as our team. By directly developing the publicly accessible SaaS platform used by all our clients, you’ll have a direct impact on the company’s success.
- The opportunity to unleash your creativity. You’ll be free to contribute to the processes, the tools and the organisation of the team, according the agile principles.
- No micromanaging. Be the owner of your effort - you’ll be one of the team and fully trusted to take responsibility for your tasks. You’ll have every incentive to make a real impact.
- International reach. Our audience is wildly international, and our team is too. Although our HQ is located in France, our company language is English.
- Continuous education. We offer many opportunities for each employee to learn and grow from a mix of professional and non professional topics (a few examples of our permanent or latest classes: Coding lessons, blockchain class, mental health coaching, vegan cooking, …).
- Unique career opportunity. By joining a fast-growing company that’s making waves in the tech industry, you’ll have a wonderful chance to enhance your learning and advance in your career faster than you ever thought possible.
- Lots. Of. Fun. Our incredible magic makers organize awesome events, such as team games, drinks, yoga classes, parties, and a company-wide retreat every year with employees from all countries gathering for 2 days of fun.
- Remote working, flexible schedule. This isn’t a “clock in, clock out” company. We care about your productivity, not tracking every minute you’re on site. It’s up to you to always be responsible for your work, no matter where you are or what schedule you’re keeping.
- Time for yourself. After a year within AB Tasty, we offer you a day off during which we simply ask you to think about your career expectations with us. It's not always easy to find time for introspection and to envision what path can lead us to a happy career so we offer a Retreat Day as an opportunity to reflect on that. We not only aim to succeed, but also to make you succeed.
🕵️ What we look for
- University degree in Business, Economics, IT, Digital or Marketing
- Minimum of 3-5 years working experience in a related field or as customer success/account manager for a Saas Company
- Client-facing lovers, organized with a pro-active mindset
- Fluent in French + excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Analytical thinker who is able to translate complex data into profitable marketing plans
- Interest in UX, e-commerce, analytics or CRO
- Strong soft skills: energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated, open-minded.
- If you don’t meet 100% of these qualifications, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!
Our Hiring process :
1️. Interview with one member of the TAS team
2️. Interview with 2 team leaders
3️. Case study debrief on 3 topics : client recommendation, client management and dashboard analytics
4️. A final interview with our Customer Success & Growth Director
5. A Team fit Interview