People and Culture Director
Paris, France /
Support Functions – Human Resources /
AB Tasty (www.abtasty.com) is the customer experience optimization company that has been rated as ChooseMyCompany several years in a row. We help build the internet of the future by allowing brands to address their users in a personalized way. Images, messages, page structure... everything can be adapted to meet the needs, wishes, and emotions of website visitors or app users.
We are looking for a People & Culture Director to join our People Team (HR). In this position, you will be in charge of a team of People Business Partners, People Operations and Payroll, Talent Acquisition Specialists, and Office Manager for the company at the global level. The role will have a global scope (France, Spain, UK, Germany, Australia, Singapore, USA, & Canada). You will be leading the People Department and be in charge of the HR plan.You will report to the CFO, based in France/Paris
📍Contract & Location
- Type of contract Permanent Full Time (CDI)
- Location: Paris 75003
👀 A few examples of your responsibilities
- Developing and implementing human resources policies to support the company objectives.
- Coordination of the payroll with the support of the payroll & HR operations team, liaising with Finance as needed.
- Business partner oriented, proactive and able to discuss complex business issues / challenges with business leaders as needed.
- Providing solutions to support the Company development and framework.
- Overlooking all disciplinary issues together with your team and ensure concrete measures are set up proactively to reduce issues.
- Working closely with the Finance Team on hiring plan, HR forecast, and budget.
- Overseeing the Work Councils in France, and any potential new country according to local regulations.
- Working closely with the Chief of Staff to the CEO to coordinate global projects (KPIs, etc.)
🎁 What we offer
- Huge impact. AB Tasty is only as great as our team.
- No micromanaging. Be the owner of your effort - you’ll be one of the team and fully trusted to take responsibility for your tasks.
- International reach. Our audience is wildly international, and our team is too. Although our HQ is located in France, our company language is English.
- Lots. Of. Fun. Our incredible magic makers organize awesome events, such as team games, drinks, yoga classes, parties, and a company-wide retreat every year with employees from all countries gathering for 2 days of fun.
- Remote working, flexible schedule. This isn’t a “clock in, clock out” company. We care about your productivity, not tracking every minute you’re on site. It’s up to you to always be responsible for your work, no matter where you are or what schedule you’re keeping.
- Time for yourself. After a year within AB Tasty, we offer you a day off during which we simply ask you to think about your career expectations with us. It's not always easy to find time for introspection and to envision what path can lead us to a happy career so we offer a Retreat Day as an opportunity to reflect on that. We not only aim to succeed, but also to make you succeed.
🕵️ What we look for
- Higher education degree (Bac +5) in Human Resources
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge in payroll, HR operations and local labor law
- Comfortable working on projects in an international environment
- Previous management experience requiredYou are committed to the quality of service provided to your internal customers and skilled at continuously improving processes
- Some personality traits that describe you are: adaptable, rigorous, autonomous, and dynamic.
- You are excited to be a central player in the company’s planning execution.
- Excellent interpersonal skills Proficiency in English.
- Effective communication is one of the key aspects of this job.
- Proficiency in French is mandatory.