Sales Development Representative - USA
New York City, NY /
Sales – Sales Development Representative /
AB Tasty (www.abtasty.com) is the customer experience optimization company rated as one of BuiltIn NYC's Best Places to Work (SMB). We help build the internet of the future by allowing brands to address their users in a personalized way. Images, messages, page structure...everything can be adapted to meet the needs, wishes, and emotions of website visitors or app users. AB Tasty isn't about helping brands to push a hard sell. We're about helping them sell better, by creating more positive consumer and better user experiences across all their digital properties.
We must be on to something, since we're proud to say we have:
· 900+ customers, including AshleyHomeStore, Assurant, Cartier, L’Oreal, USA TODAY, and Sephora
· 240+ employees in 6 countries on 3 continents (Americas, Europe, Asia)
· Raised $64 million to grow globally
· Bonus: we're nice, too, we promise!
2 prerequisites if you want to join the AB Tasty team:
· Be a genuinely kind person! (we take this one seriously, it's half the battle in the recruitment process)
· Have a passion, whatever it may be :)
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is part of the team that supports new business sales by sourcing and building relationships over the phone, email, and networking. Through these methods, you will generate interest in AB Tasty, qualify leads, and set up demos. While this is a more entry-level role, it is a critical component of the success of AB Tasty. Because of this, you will have the opportunity to be closely mentored and developed by more seasoned members of the sales team. AB Tasty is a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be able to accelerate your career, grow your skills and explore new opportunities in the digital space.
Our fast growing team is comprised of a diverse background of career experiences (music, social work, to sales lifers). The team draws from their unique backgrounds to learn from each other and take creative approaches to their roles. We kick off conversations with qualified leads and nurture existing relationships and work with companies of all kinds, from other tech startups to global luxury brands. The local team regularly partners with the global team to refine processes and skills.
Learn more about the USA team here.
- Experience in a sales environment
- Align with AB Tasty core values: customer satisfaction, reactivity, team spirit, enthusiasm, kindness
- Ability to take initiative
- Self-starter personality, not afraid of being tenacious and resilient
- Strong communication skills over both phone and email
- Interested in new technologies and a desire to be in technology sales
- Experience with digital marketing and/or web analytics tools
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to legally work in the US (sponsorship not available)
What you'll do
- Partner with Account Executives to help fill their sales pipelines with qualified leads and convert them to clients
- Research and build new accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending personalized e-mails, cold calling)
- Qualify leads generated by marketing which includes demo requests
- Qualify and follow up with new accounts by using our lead scoring system
- Create a great first impression to our prospects by providing them with a world-class experience and offering innovative ways to approach them
What we offer
- A driven, kind, and humble team that will welcome your input and support your growth
- Opportunities to collaborate with AB Tasty teammates globally
- Monthly local team events
- Generous time off and holidays to recharge with loved ones
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance, beginning day one
- 401(k) + company matching
- 100% commuter reimbursement
- Competitive salary + bonus
Stay in Touch
Does this role not quite match your skills, but you’re still interested in what we're doing? Stay In Touch and be one of the first to hear about future opportunities!
AB Tasty is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.