Key Account Manager
Paris, France /
Sales – Key Account Management /
Are you a high-energy, driven professional who is passionate about e-commerce, digital marketing and new technologies?
We are looking for a Key Account Manager (KAM) to oversee our relationship with our French clients.
As a KAM, you will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by understanding their requirements of the AB Tasty platform and uncovering their needs for the future in the ever-changing world of CRO.
The ideal candidate will be capable of building strong relationships with strategic customers.
You will be able to identify the demands and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve a mutually beneficial cooperation.
As Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for contract renewals, upselling and cross selling of your customer portfolio.
What you'll do :
- Develop relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure their continuous engagement with the AB Tasty platform
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Propose solutions that meet the client’s objectives and changing demands
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Expand the relationships with existing customers engaging through all possible forms of contact, from meetings to weekly calls
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and manage complaints in order to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
What we offer :
- Huge impact. By ensuring the growth and success of Flagship, you will have a direct impact on the company’s success.
- Work with high traffic application. At Flagship, you'll work on high volume application (more than one billion monthly calls).
- International reach. Our audience is wildly international, and our team is too. Although our HQ is located in France, our company language is English.
- Continuous education. We offer many opportunities for each employee to learn and grow from a mix of professional and non professional topics (a few examples of our permanent or latest classes: French lessons, blockchain, coding lessons, mental health coaching, vegan cooking, …).
- Unique career opportunity. By joining a fast-growing company that’s making waves in the tech industry, you’ll have a wonderful chance to enhance your learning and advance in your career faster than you ever thought possible.
- Lots. Of. Fun. Our incredible magic makers organize awesome events, such as team games, drinks, yoga classes, parties, and a company-wide retreat every year with employees from all countries gathering for 2 days of fun.
What we’re looking for :
- 3+ years experience in a sales function of B2B platforms
- Knowledge of digital marketing and SaaS platforms
- Proven experience implementing customer retention initiatives, achieving high retention rates and customer satisfaction
- You must have excellent negotiation techniques and you are used to dealing with decision makers, mostly Heads of Marketing and Product Departments
- Strong team player, tenacious, and results-driven
- Experience working withSalesforce.com is a plus
- Align with AB Tasty core values: Customer satisfaction, reactivity, team spirit, enthusiasm
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Contract and location :
- Permanent full-time contract
- a flexible remote policy (up to 3 days per week)
Our hiring process is made of 4 steps:
1. Once your resume sent, our Talent Acquisition team will contact you to learn more about you or let you know when your profile doesn’t match our requirements (30 minutes)
2. You will meet with the hiring manager so she can discuss your skills and motivation to join our team (30 minutes)
3. You will meet with the hiring manager and a few other KAMs to debrief a case study (1 hour)
4. You will meet the CSM & KAM France Director (30 minutes)