Frontend Developer (Technical Support Engineer)
Tech & Product – Technical Support Engineer - Front-End Developer
We are looking for a Frontend Developer to contribute to AB Tasty’s Growth in the APAC Region. Singapore is the latest office opened by AB Tasty, in September 2018. We’re now an international Team of 6 individuals, composed of Customer Success Managers, Sales and Marketing Executives, full-time positions only.
As a Technical Support Engineer, Your mission will be to support our clients to implement campaigns using the AB Tasty platform, and our brand new product FlagShip, using various platforms and languages (web & mobile).
You will be responsible for the technical implementation, finding solutions to various clients’ problems using A/B Tasty tools, in order to increase our clients' conversion rate, improve the customer experience, and help generate new leads. Along with your technical background you also need to have good customer relationship skills and are able to identify users' needs to improve our support.
What you will do :
- TSE (Technical Support Engineer) activities:
- - Technical expert in the implementation of optimisation and personalisation campaigns, especially regarding dynamic content
- - Technical feasibility studies to suggest the best integration solution to meet the customer's needs
- - Be part of technical training and workshops for clients and agencies
- -Feed the product team with relevant clients feedback to enhance our platform.
- You will also be called upon for presales support for the team:
- - Onboard our clients during the setup phase and be the technical support point of contact throughout all phases of implementation.
- - Develop examples and use-cases for our clients.
What we are looking for :
- Autonomous and rigorous, you know how to manage your time to accomplish your missions and in respect of the deadlines.
- Minimum of 2 years’ working experience in a related field.
- Exceptional level of English (spoken/written).
- Analytical thinking - be able to apply knowledge at diverse technical contexts in a creative and goal-oriented manner.
- Curiosity and willingness to constantly learn about web of tomorrow, product technologies, online-marketing.
- Team-player - ready to share ideas and knowledge with the rest of the team
- You are curious, patient, pedagogue and friendly communicator.
- A successful project management experience is desired.
- iOS/Android development knowledge is a plus.