Partnerships Manager France
Paris, France /
Sales – Partnership /
The Partnership Manager is a quota carrying role and will be responsible for delivering revenue with and through AB Tasty's partner and alliance ecosystem in the [Country] region. The role will be responsible for building upon existing partnerships as well as recruiting new partners. To be successful in this role you must have a strong understanding of digital marketing technology, digital advertising technology, digital agencies and consultancies, and channel ecosystems.
What you will do
- Establish and build relationships with key personnel in assigned Digital Agency, Global System Integrator and in territory partners.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including pre-sales, services, support, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meet assigned targets for driving net new sales growth via partner-sourced and partner-influenced bookings as well as achieving strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Create joint go to market plans and marketing initiatives to drive pipeline of opportunities from partners.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure partners are effectively enabled for both selling and delivering.
- Lead solution development efforts that best address end user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Proactively recruit and onboard new qualifying partners.
- Collaborate with internal teams to grow channels: Sales, Marketing, Success, Product, Legal.
- Develop partnerships with Global Systems Integrators.
What we are looking for
- 5+ years of channel and alliances sales experience in a complex technology solution-selling B2B sales environment, preferably in the Digital Experience space.
- Good working knowledge of digital marketing agencies, systems integrators and web development firms.
- Ability to grow sustainable channel partnerships through account planning, strong pipeline management.
- Strong work ethic with a proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales quota.
- Experience managing a sales cycle from the business champion to the C-level.
- Excellent presentation skills and presence.
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience working in a startup environment preferred.
- Must have outstanding and effective English communication skills (oral and written)Comfortable with working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Native level of french and good level in english