Junior Account Executive DACH
Cologne, Germany /
Sales – Business Development /
AB Tasty (www.abtasty.com) is the customer experience optimization company rated as one of BuiltIn NYC's Best Places to Work (SMB).
We help build the internet of the future by allowing brands to address their users in a personalised way. Images, messages, page structure...everything can be adapted to meet the needs, wishes, and emotions of website visitors or app users.
We're about helping brands sell better, by creating better user experiences across all their digital properties.
We must be on to something, since we're proud to say we have:
· 900+ customers
· 240+ employees in 7 countries on 3 continents (Americas, Europe, Asia)
· Raised $64 million to grow globally
· Bonus: we're nice, too, we promise!
2 prerequisites if you want to join the AB Tasty team:
· Be a genuinely kind person! (we take this one seriously, it's half the battle in the recruitment process)
· Have a passion, whatever it may be :)
What you will do
- We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with natural sales instincts to join our business development team in Germany.
- AB Tasty offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be able to contribute to the company success, accelerate your career, bring and grow your skills and explore new opportunities in the digital market.
- Ideal candidates should be eager to advance through a learning and earning path, as well as to help scale a successful French startup in the German market.
- Working & Sharing with the local team, reporting to HQ the Business Developer’s tasks will be:
- Prospecting and making appointments with new potential clients according to targets set by the VP Sales
- Identification & Qualification of new commercial opportunities including large and high potential mid-market accounts across the DACH region
- Response to Tenders, RFIs, RFQs, etc.
- Lobby with high-level decision makers
- Negotiation and closing of deals while maintaining command of the sales cycle
- Managing short & intense sales cycles in parallel of long-term high potential deals
- Support our growing reputation by representing & spreading AB Tasty core values
- Reporting of activity to VP Sales
What we offer
- Huge impact. AB Tasty is only as great as our team. you’ll have a direct impact on the company’s success.
- No micromanaging. Be the owner of your effort - you’ll be one of the team and fully trusted to take responsibility for your tasks. You’ll have every incentive to make a real impact.International reach. Our audience is wildly international, and our team is too. Although our HQ is located in France, our company language is English.Continuous education. We offer many opportunities for each employee to learn and grow from a mix of professional and non professional topics (a few examples of our permanent or latest classes: Coding lessons, blockchain class, mental health coaching, vegan cooking, …).Unique career opportunity. By joining a fast-growing company that’s making waves in the tech industry, you’ll have a wonderful chance to enhance your learning and advance in your career faster than you ever thought possible.Lots. Of. Fun. Our incredible magic makers organize awesome events, such as team games, drinks, yoga classes, parties, and a company-wide retreat every year with employees from all countries gathering for 2 days of fun.Remote working, flexible schedule. This isn’t a “clock in, clock out” company. We care about your productivity, not tracking every minute you’re on site. It’s up to you to always be responsible for your work, no matter where you are or what schedule you’re keeping.Time for yourself. After a year within AB Tasty, we offer you a day off during which we simply ask you to think about your career expectations with us. It's not always easy to find time for introspection and to envision what path can lead us to a happy career so we offer a Retreat Day as an opportunity to reflect on that. We not only aim to succeed, but also to make you succeed.
What we look for
- Fluent German + Working English
- At least one successful experience in selling a SaaS MarTech solution
- At least 1 years of experience in a sales function of software or consulting and proven network in the DACH market
- Knowledge of digital marketing
- Hunter mentality. You must hold dearly, deep within your soul, the tasks of prospecting, negotiation and closing of deals
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Excellent negotiation techniques and you are used to dealing with decision makers, mostly Chief Digital Officers and Heads of Marketing Departments.
- A team player, with excellent interpersonal skills, enthusiastic and positive personality, with a can-do attitude.