Video Editing Internship
Paris, France /
Clients – Training /
AB Tasty is currently seeking a highly skilled motion/video designer intern with experience in video post production to join our Digital Learning team. You will be tasked with supporting the team in the production of a variety of video content, including instructional videos and eLearning Platform video content.
What you will do:
As our internal resource for all things video, you will be instrumental in editing video content designed by our Digital Learning Designer in order to provide diverse and interactive content meant to educate our users on AB Tasty’s products.
- Updating existing tutorials by creating new screencasts of our product’s interface based on its latest version in accordance with defined scripts.
- Editing raw footage created by our Digital learning designer to produce professional quality videos for use in our eLearning courses.
- Aiding in the video production process from A to Z (pre-prod to post-prod).
- Helping in developing images or logos for use in our eLearning modules.
- Helping in developing scripts, storyboards.
- Integrating team and client feedback in a timely fashion.
- Managing time effectively and respecting delivery timelines.
What we're looking for:
- Currently pursuing a course in Graphic Design or Video Editing.
- Experience using video production and image editing tools, including but not limited to: Apple Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere (Adobe Creative Cloud Suite). Photoshop or similar image editing software. Quicktime or other screencast software
- Ability to manage the video production from A to Z (brief management, cadence, audio selection).Fluent written English with exceptional grammar skills & excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and juggle many simultaneous priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Detail-oriented and excellent problem-solver.
- Affinity for instructional design and training content development
- Basic understanding of the software ecosystem is a plus.