Tech – Technical R&D /
AB Tasty is a global leader in AI-powered experience optimization solutions empowering brands using personalization, experimentation, recommendations, and search to build better experiences on their websites and apps. Integrated into a single platform, AB Tasty offers web and API-based solutions that provide companies with a unified approach to creating seamless experiences for customers.
Brands use AB Tasty’s platform to align digital, e-commerce, and product teams on revenue goals by optimizing and innovating digital experiences.
Founded in 2013, AB Tasty’s customer roster includes world-leading brands such as Kering, McDonald’s, Ulta Beauty, L’Oreal, Disneyland Paris, and LVMH among others.
AB Tasty has 12 offices across the globe: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific.
As an experienced Front-end developer, you’ll work with a multi-skilled Feature team of 4 persons (Front-end / Back-end / Product Design / Product Manager) located in Ettlingen, Germany. The team is in charge of the Controller Desk.
Contract and Location
- Permanent full-time contract
- Ettlingen Office
- Smooth remote work policy (up to 3 days a week)
What you will do:
- Write quality, effective, reusable and documented code.
- Develop entirely new features using React and Next.js.
- Maintain and evolve our recommendation features, like intelligent widgets, reporting dashboards, recommendation rule setup forms, etc.
- Being concerned about technical debt, you will bring new ideas to maintain and optimise our libraries and infrastructure.
- You will be keen to test a React app by using Jest, Vitest and React testing libraries, from unit tests to E2E testing including code monitoring.
- Be part of projects from the design phase to the final production phase.
What we offer :
- Huge impact. AB Tasty is only as great as our team. By directly developing the publicly accessible SaaS platform used by all our clients, you’ll have a direct impact on the company’s success.
- The opportunity to unleash your creativity. You’ll be free to contribute to the processes, the tools and the organisation of the team, according the agile principles.
- No micromanaging. Be the owner of your effort - you’ll be one of the team and fully trusted to take responsibility for your tasks. You’ll have every incentive to make a real impact.
- International reach. Our audience is wildly international, and our team is too. Although our HQ is located in France, our company language is English.
- Continuous education. We offer many opportunities for each employee to learn and grow from a mix of professional and non professional topics
- Unique career opportunity. By joining a fast-growing company that’s making waves in the tech industry, you’ll have a wonderful chance to enhance your learning and advance in your career faster than you ever thought possible.
- Lots. Of. Fun. Our incredible magic makers organize awesome events, such as team games, drinks, yoga classes, parties, and a company-wide retreat every year with employees from all countries gathering for 2 days of fun.
- Remote working, flexible schedule. This isn’t a “clock in, clock out” company. We care about your productivity, not tracking every minute you’re on site. It’s up to you to always be responsible for your work, no matter where you are or what schedule you’re keeping.
- Time for yourself. After a year within AB Tasty, we offer you a day off during which we simply ask you to think about your career expectations with us. It's not always easy to find time for introspection and to envision what path can lead us to a happy career so we offer a Retreat Day as an opportunity to reflect on that. We not only aim to succeed, but also to make you succeed.
What we look for :
- You have at least 3-4 years of experience as a Frontend developer using ReactJS (and Next.js)
- As a bonus, you are already familiar with testing frameworks like Jest or Vitest and with Angular Framework
- You are eager to learn new concepts and technologies with a focus on improving the overall user experience.
- You are self-organised and able to structure your work independently either working remotely or in a co-working space.
- At the same time you are a team player, who likes to interact with your colleagues in an interdisciplinary manner.