Talent Acquisition Specialist - Sales & Business recruiter
New York City, NY /
Support Functions – Human Resources /
AB Tasty (www.abtasty.com) is the customer experience optimization company rated as one of BuiltIn NYC's Best Places to Work (SMB). We help build the internet of the future by allowing brands to address their users in a personalized way. Images, messages, page structure...everything can be adapted to meet the needs, wishes, and emotions of website visitors or app users. AB Tasty isn't about helping brands to push a hard sell. We're about helping them sell better, by creating more positive consumer and better user experiences across all their digital properties.
We must be on to something, since we're proud to say we have:
· 900+ customers, including AshleyHomeStore, Assurant, Cartier, L’Oreal, USA TODAY, and Sephora
· 240+ employees in 6 countries on 3 continents (Americas, Europe, Asia)
· Raised $64 million to grow globally
· Bonus: we're nice, too, we promise!
2 prerequisites if you want to join the AB Tasty team:
· Be a genuinely kind person! (we take this one seriously, it's half the battle in the recruitment process)
· Have a passion, whatever it may be :)
AB Tasty is experiencing rapid growth and is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to support SALES & MARKETING Team
You will join an existing team, to help recruit the great people to support our continued growth in the US, to recruit the best talents to join our business teams to contribute to the improvement of our platform.
This role is central to our continued success and works closely with all teams across the company .
This position requires a lot of autonomy and a great capacity of adaptation
What you will do
- Collection of recruitment needs, realization of briefs with managers
- Support in writing job descriptions and putting offers online
- Use existing networks to create a pipeline of sales
- Proactive sourcing and selection of profiles through different tools (internal ATS, LinkedIn, job boards, cooptation)
- You identify the appropriate recruitment partners according to the countries
- You achieve regular progress points with managers
- You keep update / setup relevant reporting elements
- You are force of proposal to improve the processes
- You contribute to HR projects. e.g: internal events, referral program...
What we're looking for
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in a similar position ideally within a recruitment firm specializing in web / technology
- Previous experience recruiting Sales
- English: fluent in writing and speaking
- You have a perfect command of search and hunting techniques
- Interested in the world of the web and new technologies, you are proactive, curious, enthusiastic and demonstrate the ability to work in project mode.
- Qualities: organization, rigor and excellent interpersonal skills
- You have a taste for agile structures, things that evolve quickly, challenges, the desire to participate in a project in full swing and collective work.
- This position requires a lot of autonomy and a great capacity of adaptation
Stay in Touch
Does this role not quite match your skills, but you’re still interested in what we're doing? Stay In Touch and be one of the first to hear about future opportunities!
AB Tasty is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.