Sales Development Representative - Paris
Sales – Sales Development Representative /
As a Sales Development Representative, you will report to the Head of New Business in France. You will work closely with the entire Sales team, as well as the Marketing Manager in France to contribute to AB Tasty's expansion in the French (and sometimes UK) market. You will be required to work within a team to help define the commercial strategy targeting our prospects.
NOTE: You must be fluent in both English & French.
What you will do:
- Target prospects consistent with the sales and marketing strategy
- Define the appropriate tools and channels with the sales and marketing team to enrich the prospect database
- Determine the best approach to sell our solution
- Work on the identification, qualification of prospects and achievement of objectives
- Participate in events: Trade shows, Networking Club etc…
What we are looking for:
- Fluent in French & English
- Bachelor's degree and ideally Masters
- You have excellent prospecting skills with the ability to manage customer expectations in a positive manner
- You are driven, hardworking, and excited to be in the world of tech sales!
- You want to be part of a growing company, and contribute to its development, by deploying all your talents!
What we offer:
- No micromanaging. Be the owner of your effort - you’ll be one of the team and fully trusted to take responsibility for your tasks. You’ll have every incentive to make a real impact.
- Continuous education. We offer many opportunities for each employee to learn and grow from a mix of professional and non professional topics (a few examples of our permanent or latest classes: Coding lessons, blockchain class, mental health coaching, vegan cooking, …).
- Unique career opportunity. By joining a fast-growing company that’s making waves in the tech industry, you’ll have a wonderful chance to enhance your learning and advance in your career faster than you ever thought possible.
- Lots. Of. Fun. Our incredible magic makers organize awesome events, such as team games, drinks, yoga classes, parties, and a company-wide retreat every year with employees from all countries gathering for 2 days of fun.
- Remote working, flexible schedule. This isn’t a “clock in, clock out” company. We care about your productivity, not tracking every minute you’re on site. It’s up to you to always be responsible for your work, no matter where you are or what schedule you’re keeping.
- Time for yourself. After a year within AB Tasty, we offer you a day off during which we simply ask you to think about your career expectations with us. It's not always easy to find time for introspection and to envision what path can lead us to a happy career so we offer a Retreat Day as an opportunity to reflect on that. We not only aim to succeed, but also to make you succeed.