Fullstack Developer Node.js / React.js
Paris, France /
Tech – Innovation /
AB Tasty (www.abtasty.com) is the customer experience optimization company several times rated as one of the Best Places to Work. We help build the internet of the future by allowing brands to address their users in a personalized way. Images, messages, page structure... everything can be adapted to meet the needs, wishes, and emotions of website visitors or app users.
Within the Innovation team, working with a VP, you will work in a multiskilled team (Product / Backend / Frontend) that has a new mission to create a foundation for the new integrations with external tools, and connect them with our platform.
With other developers with whom you will exchange and build skills you will work on cloud foundation, create connector APIs and create a bridge between the 3rd party tools and AB Tasty.
What you will do :
- Write quality, effective, reusable and documented code
- Create a foundation for the new 3rd party tools connectors (code, cloud infrastructure…)
- Search a solution to exchange the data between the external tools and our platform
- Be part of projects from the design phase to the final production phase
What we are looking for :
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a Fullstack developer with Node.js / React.js technologies
- You mark a bonus point if you've had experiences working with other backend technologies (like Python, GO…)
- You mark another bonus point if you've worked with databases (like MySQL) and cloud solutions (AWS/GCP…)
- You are able to think outside the box to identify and solve problems whilst developing creative and innovative solutions
What we offer
- Huge impact. AB Tasty is only as great as our team. By directly developing the publicly accessible SaaS platform used by all our clients, you’ll have a direct impact on the company’s success.
- The opportunity to unleash your creativity. You’ll be free to contribute to the processes, the tools and the organisation of the team, according the agile principles.
- No micromanaging. Be the owner of your effort - you’ll be one of the team and fully trusted to take responsibility for your tasks. You’ll have every incentive to make a real impact.
- International reach. Our audience is wildly international, and our team is too. Although our HQ is located in France, our company language is English.
- Continuous education. We offer many opportunities for each employee to learn and grow from a mix of professional and non professional topics (a few examples of our permanent or latest classes: Coding lessons, blockchain class, mental health coaching, vegan cooking, …).
- Unique career opportunity. By joining a fast-growing company that’s making waves in the tech industry, you’ll have a wonderful chance to enhance your learning and advance in your career faster than you ever thought possible.
- Lots. Of. Fun. Our incredible magic makers organize awesome events, such as team games, drinks, yoga classes, parties, and a company-wide retreat every year with employees from all countries gathering for 2 days of fun.
- Remote working, flexible schedule. This isn’t a “clock in, clock out” company. We care about your productivity, not tracking every minute you’re on site. It’s up to you to always be responsible for your work, no matter where you are or what schedule you’re keeping.
- Time for yourself. After a year within AB Tasty, we offer you a day off during which we simply ask you to think about your career expectations with us. It's not always easy to find time for introspection and to envision what path can lead us to a happy career so we offer a Retreat Day as an opportunity to reflect on that. We not only aim to succeed, but also to make you succeed.
Contract and Location
- Permanent full-time contract
- Paris, Nantes or Bordeaux
Our hiring process is made of 3 steps:
1. Once your resume sent, our Talent Acquisition team will contact you to learn more about you or let you know when your profile doesn’t match our requirements
2. You will meet with 2 developers for a technical interview
3. You will meet with AB Tasty Chief Innovation Officer