Technical Support Engineer - USA
New York City, NY
Tech & Product – Technical Support Engineer - Front-End Developer
AB Tasty (www.abtasty.com) helps build the internet of the future by allowing brands to address their users in a personalized way. Images, messages, page structure...everything can be adapted to meet the needs, wishes, and emotions of website visitors or app users. AB Tasty isn't about helping brands to push a hard sell. We're about helping them sell better, by creating more positive consumer and user experiences across digital properties.
We must be on to something, since we're proud to say we have:
· 850+ customers, including Sephora, Land Rover, Cartier, and Ashley HomeStore
· 220+ employees in 6 countries on 3 continents (Americas, Europe, Asia)
· Raised $24 million to grow globally
· Bonus: we're nice, too, we promise!
2 prerequisites if you want to join the AB Tasty team:
· Be a genuinely kind person! (we take this one seriously, it's half the battle in the recruitment process)
· Have a passion, whatever it may be :)
Technical Support Engineer (TSE) is part of the global clients team and working alongside the USA sales and clients team and supports our key accounts through various channels (web & web mobile) in order to use our conversion optimization solution with maximum efficiency. The TSE will be responsible for the technical implementation of optimization and personalization campaigns that increase the conversion rate, improve the customer experience, and generate new leads for our clients. This role will require you to utilize your passion about the web and your technical skills to collaborate with the global team on challenging projects that evolve quickly.
The USA team has steadily been growing over the last two years! We’re comprised of a diverse background of career experiences (from musicians, former social workers, athletes, and sales lifers) to draw from and learn from each other and take creative approaches to each role. The local team regularly partners with the global team to refine processes and skills.
Learn more about the USA team here.
- Align with AB Tasty core values: customer satisfaction, agility, team spirit, enthusiasm, kindness
- Training in the areas of web-design, IT, usability/UX, development
- An analytical thinker who can apply his knowledge to diverse technical contexts in a creative and goal-oriented manner
- Curiosity and willingness to constantly learn about new web- and online-marketing technologies
- Ready to share ideas and experiences and advance the team with constructive ideas
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to legally work in the US (sponsorship not available)
What you'll do
- Technical support in the implementation of A/B tests and personalization campaigns, including dynamic content (e.g. AngularJS, react.js), custom JS scripts and integrations
- Processing and evaluation of client requests and, if necessary, coordination with the partner/product teams
- Analysis, identification, and evaluation of new optimization opportunities from technical, analytical, or qualitative sources
- Support of the customer success team in technical pre-sales and in the onboarding of new clients
What we offer
- A driven, kind, and humble team that will welcome your input and support your growth
- Opportunities to collaborate with AB Tasty teammates globally
- Monthly local team events and annual global events
- Generous time off and holidays to recharge with loved ones
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance, beginning day one
- 401(k) + company matching
- 100% commuter reimbursement
- Competitive salary + bonus
Stay in Touch
Does this role not quite match your skills, but you’re still interested in what we're doing? Stay In Touch and be one of the first to hear about future opportunities!
AB Tasty is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.