📚 Product Marketing Manager - Market Intelligence 🔎
All Offices /
Tech & Product – Product /
As a member of our Product team, you will be leading the storytelling for our products & platforms. You will be the product evangelist and play an integral role in organizing market intelligence. You are the glue that binds our product strategy to the tactics we need to drive success and to achieve results through our products & platforms.
Attention to detail and an eye for quality are critical to your success, along with an ability to grasp and present our product’s differentiators in a way that resonates and clearly articulates how we solve our buyers’ problems. You are obsessed with tracking performance and have the data to prove what’s working and what isn’t.
Contract & Location
- Permanent full-time contract.
- We have offices in France, UK, USA, Germany, Spain, with a smooth remote work policy (up to 3 days a week). Working remotely full time (visiting your team 3 days per quarter) is also an option for experienced profiles.
A few examples of your responsibilities
- Development and execution of a robust market intelligence program from features and capabilities, to financial performance trends, to pricing insights, go-to-market strategy, and more
- Conduct win/loss analysis & provide RFP support
- Maintain & leverage analyst relationships
- Assist sales teams with closing deals by advising them on likely competitor moves and countermoves, what feature and technology advantages and disadvantages to emphasize or minimize, and what specific differentiators are likely to prevail with a particular prospect in a particular industry
- Assist product managers with competitor inputs as they define what roadmap items and compelling features to include
- Assist marketing team to articulate our competitive messaging, positioning, and differentiators
- Create sales enablement resources and content based on your research such as presentations, battlecards, personas, external collateral
What we offer
- Huge impact. Information you gather on the market and spread to our team can be a real game changer to help them close new deals.
- The opportunity to unleash your creativity. You’ll be free to use your imagination to envision and implement a market intelligence strategy to guide the decision-making process of Sales.
- No micromanaging. Be the owner of your effort - you’ll be one of the team and fully trusted to take responsibility for your tasks. You’ll have every incentive to make a real impact.
- International reach. Our audience is wildly international, and our team is too. Although our HQ is located in France, our company language is English.
- Continuous education. We offer many opportunities for each employee to learn and grow from a mix of professional and non professional topics (a few examples of our permanent or latest classes: French lessons, blockchain, coding lessons, mental health coaching, vegan cooking, …).
- Unique career opportunity. By joining a fast-growing company that’s making waves in the tech industry, you’ll have a wonderful chance to enhance your learning and advance in your career faster than you ever thought possible.
- Lots. Of. Fun. Our incredible magic makers organize awesome events, such as team games, drinks, yoga classes, parties, and a company-wide retreat every year with employees from all countries gathering for 2 days of fun.
- Remote working, flexible schedule. This isn’t a “clock in, clock out” company. We care about your productivity, not tracking every minute you’re on site. It’s up to you to always be responsible for your work, no matter where you are or what schedule you’re keeping.
- Time for yourself. After a year within AB Tasty, we offer you a day off during which we simply ask you to think about your career expectations with us. It's not always easy to find time for introspection and to envision what path can lead us to a happy career so we offer a Retreat Day as an opportunity to reflect on that. We not only aim to succeed, but also to make you succeed.
What we look for
- A bit of experience. Experience with product marketing and developing messaging/positioning . 3+ years of experience conducting market research and analyzing complex data.
- Great writing skills. You have proven ability to synthesize research findings into key insights that resonate with cross-functional audiences. You are able to craft content and clearly articulate differentiation.
- Drive. Excellent organizational and time management skills. You’re energetic, hard-working, and have the will to persevere through adversity until the job is done - and done impeccably. You’re massively into getting results, and always aim for excellence in what you do.
- Initiative. Once you understand the scope of a project, you’re able to work independently, often coming up with ingenious ways to reach your goals. In addition, you’re constantly exploring the world around you, looking for new ideas and opportunities.
- Passion for the field. You breathe data & technology: you’re not afraid of web analytics tools like Google Analytics or other data tools.
- Great communication skills. You’re a good communicator: must be a strong speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer.
- Team Spirit. You’re a Team Player with excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Proficiency in English. You speak and write English to a native level; you have excellent written and verbal communication skills as there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role. Native-level French/German/Spanish is a plus.