Senior Sales Development Representative
New York City, NY
Sales – Sales Development Representative
AB Tasty (www.abtasty.com) helps build the internet of the future by allowing brands to address their users in a personalized way. Images, messages, page structure...everything can be adapted to meet the needs, wishes, and emotions of website visitors or app users. AB Tasty isn't about helping brands to push a hard sell. We're about helping them sell better, by creating more positive consumer and user experiences across digital properties.
We must be on to something, since we're proud to say we have:
· 700+ customers, including Sephora, Land Rover, Cartier, and Ashley HomeStore
· 200+ employees in 6 countries on 3 continents (Americas, Europe, Asia)
· Raised $24 million to grow globally
· Bonus: we're nice, too, we promise!
2 prerequisites if you want to join the AB Tasty team:
· Be a genuinely kind person! (we take this one seriously, it's half the battle in the recruitment process)
· Have a passion, whatever it may be :)
The Senior Sales Development Representative (SDR) is part of the team that supports new business sales by sourcing and building relationships over the phone, email, and networking. Through these methods, you will generate interest in AB Tasty, qualify leads, and set up demos. You have some SDR experience and are looking to expand your sales skillset. While this is a more entry-level role, it is a critical component of the success of AB Tasty. As such, you will have the opportunity to be closely mentored and developed by more seasoned sales professionals. AB Tasty offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be able to accelerate your career, grow your skills and explore new opportunities in the digital space.
The Sales team is small but mighty and growing! We’re comprised of a diverse background of career experiences (music, social work, and sales lifers) they draw from to learn from each other and take creative approaches to their roles. We kick off conversations with qualified leads and nurture existing relationships and work with companies of all kinds, from other tech startups to global luxury brands. The local team regularly partners with the global team to refine processes and skills.
Learn more about the USA team here.
- Experience in a sales environment
- Align with AB Tasty core values: customer satisfaction, reactivity, team spirit, enthusiasm, kindness
- Ability to take initiative
- Self-starter personality, not afraid of being tenacious and resilient
- Strong communication skills over both phone and email
- Interested in new technologies and a desire to be in technology sales
- Experience with digital marketing and/or web analytics tools
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to legally work in the US (sponsorship not available)
What you'll do
- Partner with Account Executives to help fill their sales pipelines with qualified leads and convert them to clients
- Research and build new accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending personalized e-mails, cold calling)
- Qualify leads generated by marketing which includes demo requests
- Qualify and follow up with new accounts by using our lead scoring system
- Create a great first impression to our prospects by providing them with a world-class experience and offering innovative ways to approach them
What we offer
- A driven, kind, and humble team that will welcome your input and support your growth
- Opportunities to collaborate with AB Tasty teammates globally
- Monthly local team events
- Generous time off and holidays to recharge with loved ones
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance, beginning day one
- 401(k) + company matching
- 100% commuter reimbursement
- Competitive salary + bonus
AB Tasty is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.