Technical Solutions Manager EMEA
Paris, France /
Clients – Professional Services /
AB Tasty helps build the internet of the future by allowing brands to address their users in a personalized way. Images, messages, page structure... everything can be adapted to meet the needs, wishes, and emotions of website visitors or app users. AB Tasty is about helping the brands sell better, by creating more positive consumer and better user experiences across all of their digital properties. We must be on to something, since we're proud to say we have:
· 1000+ customers, including Cartier, Clarins, L’Oreal, Jaguar and Landrover, and Sephora
· 250+ employees in 7 countries on 3 continents (Americas, Europe, Asia)
· Raised $64 million to grow globally
· Bonus: we're nice, too, we promise!
As a Technical Solutions Manager in the *Client Team* at AB Tasty, an innovative scale-up specializing in user experience optimization, you will work as part of a team with our Customer Success Managers (CSM) to monitor and deliver the optimization roadmap for your clients.
You'll work closely with our customers' technical teams to ensure the success of your future customers.
The technical skills required are therefore very diverse.
You will guide our customers from the onboarding phase through to the ongoing implementation of their Customer Experience Optimization (CXO) use cases, offering customized technical solutions and recommendations to meet their specific needs (technical stack).
📍Contract & Location
- Permanent full-time contract
- Paris Office, with a smooth remote work policy (up to 3 days a week)
👀 A few examples of your responsibilities:
- As the main point of contact for our customers' technical teams, you will support them in implementing and using our products. A form of DevRel, that is!
- Work closely with Customer Success teams to align objectives and ensure a consistent and successful customer experience. You'll need to be a good teacher to explain complex technical concepts to non-techies.
- Ensure proper technical deployment, by sharing tips, best practices and technical recommendations specific to the use-cases resulting from the CXO roadmap. Give good advice!
- Coordinate with the CSM, the onboarding process for our new customers, ensuring that the implementation is smooth, successful and sustainable, in a scale-up environment in constant evolution. You'll be curious!
- Propose and develop innovative technical solutions to specific implementation challenges with our products, collaborating with our internal teams to meet customer needs. Continuous improvement of our products (especially Developer Experience) through product feedback and customer interviews will also be part of your job. Proof of Concepts, it's time to give it all!
🎁 What we offer:
- Huge impact. AB Tasty is only as great as our team. By directly developing the publicly accessible SaaS platform used by all our clients, you’ll have a direct impact on the company’s success.
- The opportunity to unleash your creativity. You’ll be free to contribute to the processes, the tools and the organisation of the team, according the agile principles.
- No micromanaging. Be the owner of your effort - you’ll be one of the team and fully trusted to take responsibility for your tasks. You’ll have every incentive to make a real impact.
- International reach. Our audience is wildly international, and our team is too. Although our HQ is located in France, our company language is English.
- Continuous education. We offer many opportunities for each employee to learn and grow from a mix of professional and non professional topics.
- Unique career opportunity. By joining a fast-growing company that’s making waves in the tech industry, you’ll have a wonderful chance to enhance your learning and advance in your career faster than you ever thought possible.
- Lots. Of. Fun. Our incredible magic makers organize awesome events, such as team games, drinks, yoga classes, parties, and a company-wide retreat every year with employees from all countries gathering for 2 days of fun.
- Remote working, flexible schedule. This isn’t a “clock in, clock out” company. We care about your productivity, not tracking every minute you’re on site. It’s up to you to always be responsible for your work, no matter where you are or what schedule you’re keeping.
- Time for yourself. After a year within AB Tasty, we offer you a day off during which we simply ask you to think about your career expectations with us. It's not always easy to find time for introspection and to envision what path can lead us to a happy career so we offer a Retreat Day as an opportunity to reflect on that. We not only aim to succeed, but also to make you succeed.
- Spoken and written English required (language of our daily life)
- You are familiar with at least [1 of these languages] (https://docs.developers.flagship.io/docs/sdk-overview)
- Proven and solid experience in interacting with technical teams, ideally in roles such as Technical Customer Success, Solutions Engineer or equivalent, within a scale-up, SaaS environment or during various consulting assignments.
- In-depth knowledge of the various existing technology stacks with an ability to navigate diverse technological environments.
- Project management skills to proactively monitor the progress of multiple customer projects in parallel within a rapidly growing scale-up.
- Ability to provide technical recommendations and flexible solutions, taking into account the individual needs of each customer and the specifics of our suite.
- Continuous technological monitoring to keep abreast of rapid developments in the web, SaaS technologies and the specifics of our product suite.
→ On the library / Framework side: React & JAMStack are a plus