Customer Support / Implementation Manager - DACH
Ettlingen, Germany /
Clients – Customer Success Management /
Customer Support / Implementation Manager - EPOQ
Do you like to make sure that everything runs smoothly? Are you an excellent problem solver with good analytical skills? Are you able to put yourself into different situations and enjoy solving problems for and with people? Would you like to develop professionally and personally in a great, friendly environment? If you answered yes to those questions, you should apply with us today!
👀 A few examples of your responsibilities:
- Be the first point of contact for our new customers and help them to make the most of the many possibilities offered by our services from day one.
- During the onboarding process, act as a coach, technical advisor and friend of the customer at the same time.
- Continue to accompany and inspire your customers and provide them with advice and support.
- Collaborate with Sales and Customer Success to uncover optimization potential and develop our customers into enthusiastic users of our services.We strive for long-term relationships with our customers and maintain them for years.
- Bring feature requests to our product development team in a structured way, helping to make our services even better every day.
- Occasionally support our sales team in video conferences.
🕵️ What we look for:
- You enjoy communicating with customers and working with them on challenges.
- You are often and gladly on the internet and active in online stores.
- You are curious to understand technical and sometimes complex web applications.
- You have empathy, imagination and can put yourself in the shoes of your counterpart.
- You are able to explain complex technical concepts in a digestible way.
- Bonus points if you can distinguish HTTP from HTML, and XML from CSV! If not, you are at least interested in deepening your knowledge.
🎁 What we offer:
- A stable job with your own creative freedom
- Large and well-known customers
- Short decision-making processes in a highly motivated team
- Friendly colleagues with a strong team spirit
- Varied team events, such as foosball tournaments, outdoor activities, shared lunches, after-work beers, Friday pizza, coffee-for-free, ice-cream-when-it-gets-too-hot, and whatever other interests and ideas you bring to the table!
- Spacious, bright offices in a state-of-the-art office complex with campus character in one of the sunniest cities in Germany – Ettlingen! ☀️
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours, ability to work from home
- Work-life balance is not just a buzzword with us. We live it!