Sales Development Representative - DACH
Berlin, Germany /
Sales – Sales Development Representative /
This is a high-energy, new sales development role with a focus on finding new potential customers across the DACH region in Germany. You will contribute to AB Tasty hyper-growth by helping to acquire new clients.
We are looking for driven professionals who are willing to strongly contribute to AB Tasty hyper-growth and ready to work in a fast build & learn environment.
NOTE: You must be comfortable communicating with clients in German.
What you will do:
- Partner with Account Executives to help fill their sales pipeline and develop your skills
- Research and build new and existing accounts (e.g. adding contacts, sending customized emails, strategic calling)
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists
- Qualify and follow-up new accounts by using our lead scoring system
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel our growth
- Create a great first impression to our prospects by providing them with a world class experience and thinking of innovative ways to approach them
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified new business opportunities
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited University
- Excellent written/verbal German skills
- Proficient English skills
- Ability to take initiatives
- Strong self-starter personality, not afraid of being tenacious and resilient
- Strong interest in new technologies and desire to be in technology sales
- Experience with digital marketing and/or web analytics tools is a plus
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Desire to learn and work in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Previous sales development experience
What we offer:
- Huge impact. AB Tasty is only as great as our team. You’ll have a direct impact on the company’s success.
- The opportunity to unleash your creativity. You’ll be free to use your imagination to envision and implement a sales strategy to close deals, as long as client satisfaction comes first.
- No micromanaging. Be the owner of your effort - you’ll be one of the team and fully trusted to take responsibility for your tasks. You’ll have every incentive to make a real impact.
- International reach. Our audience is wildly international, and our team is too. Although our HQ is located in France, our company language is English.
- Continuous education. We offer many opportunities for each employee to learn and grow from a mix of professional and non professional topics (a few examples of our permanent or latest classes: Coding lessons, blockchain class, mental health coaching, vegan cooking, …).
- Unique career opportunity. By joining a fast-growing company that’s making waves in the tech industry, you’ll have a wonderful chance to enhance your learning and advance in your career faster than you ever thought possible.
- Lots. Of. Fun. Our incredible magic makers organize awesome events, such as team games, drinks, yoga classes, parties, and a company-wide retreat every year with employees from all countries gathering for 2 days of fun.
- Remote working, flexible schedule. This isn’t a “clock in, clock out” company. We care about your productivity, not tracking every minute you’re on site. It’s up to you to always be responsible for your work, no matter where you are or what schedule you’re keeping.
- Time for yourself. After a year within AB Tasty, we offer you a day off during which we simply ask you to think about your career expectations with us. It's not always easy to find time for introspection and to envision what path can lead us to a happy career so we offer a Retreat Day as an opportunity to reflect on that. We not only aim to succeed, but also to make you succeed.