📊 Business Analyst - Professional Services FR 🛠
Paris, France /
Clients – Customer Success Management /
As part of the Professional Services France team, you are responsible to deliver all the professional services sold to our clients. These include campaigns implementation, campaigns analysis, recommendations, and other custom packages.
You will be working closely with the Customer Success Managers and the Technical Support Engineers. You’ll also be a key part of the product feedback loop, consolidating all client needs and participating in various product enhancements processes.The Business Analyst will report directly to the Team Leader Professional Services FR.
📍Contract & Location
- Permanent full-time contract
- Paris 🇫🇷 Office: 19 rue Michel Le Comte - 75003, with a smooth remote work policy (up to 3 days a week)
👀A few examples of your responsibilities
- Campaign implementation project management:
- Support clients in creating and implementing tests and personnalisation campaigns
- Validate with the client the functional specifications of the campaign
- Campaign development via WYSIWYG editor or managed by our TSE team
- Functional QA and delivery
- Campaign performance analysis:
- Analyze the performance of test and personalization campaigns
- Challenge client’s’ performance KPIs according their optimization strategy
- Optimization recommendations:
- Provide optimization recommendations based on clients needs
- Product feedback & Platform enhancement:
- Consolidation of clients feedbacks, needs and pain points, and close relationship with product to enhance the platform
- Participate in product evolution, new features, etc. effectively with the Product team.
- Client Education:
- Help on client trainings
- Animate workshops on technical topics
- Custom technical delivery (custom integration, tool migration delivery, website revamp, tests analysis ...)
🎁 What we offer
- Huge impact. AB Tasty is only as great as our team. By ensuring our clients' satisfaction, you’ll have a direct impact on the company’s success.
- No micromanaging. Be the owner of your effort - you’ll be one of the team and fully trusted to take responsibility of your tasks. You’ll have every incentive to make a real impact.
- International reach. Our audience is wildly international, and our team is too. Although our HQ is located in France, our company language is English.
- Continuous education. We offer many opportunities for each employee to learn and grow from a mix of professional and non professional topics (a few examples of our permanent or latest classes: French lessons, blockchain, coding lessons, mental health coaching, vegan cooking, …).
- Unique career opportunity. By joining a fast-growing company that’s making waves in the tech industry, you’ll have a wonderful chance to enhance your learning and advance in your career faster than you ever thought possible.
- Lots. Of. Fun. Our incredible magic makers organize awesome events, such as team games, drinks, yoga classes, parties, and a company-wide retreat every year with employees from all countries gathering for 2 days of fun.
- Remote working, flexible schedule. This isn’t a “clock in, clock out” company. We care about your productivity, not tracking every minute you’re on site. It’s up to you to always be responsible for your work, no matter where you are or what schedule you’re keeping.
- Time for yourself. After a year within AB Tasty, we offer you a day off during which we simply ask you to think about your career expectations with us. It's not always easy to find time for introspection and to envision what path can lead us to a happy career so we offer a Retreat Day as an opportunity to reflect on that. We not only aim to succeed, but also to make you succeed.
🕵️ What we look for
- Reasoning and depth of learning. You're an analytical thinker who can apply his knowledge to diverse technical contexts in a creative and goal-oriented manner. You’re structured and creative enough to solve most challenging problems independently, given the necessary knowledge. You learn new concepts and skills rapidly, and love to nerd out and go in-depth. Your energy, open-mind, rigor and enthusiasm will lead you to success!
- Data oriented. Good knowledge of Excel, statistics notions, and other analytics tools.
- Passion for the field. Working in a tech / fast paced environment motivates you.
- Team Spirit. You are a team-player who is ready to share ideas and experiences and advance the team with constructive ideas.
- Proficiency in French is mandatory. You need to have a perfect understanding of the French language and culture to help us grow successfully on the French market.
- Proficiency in English. Effective communication is one of the key aspects of this job. That’s why you need to read, write, and speak fluently in English. Other languages are a plus!