QA Automation Engineer
Technical – Product
We look for a Quality Assurance (QA) Automation engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
The QA role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
What you will do
- Understand and analyze product requirements and communicate with product management team
- Design and implement automation test scripts and frameworks
- Prepare test environments and test tool infrastructure
- Analyze test results, logs and prepare reports, localize and file defects
- Ensure test automation design is traceable to requirements or existing manual test cases
- Build and maintain expert knowledge regarding trends and technologies in automation testing and related areas
- Estimate, prioritize and plan testing activities
What we are looking for
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of developing test automation scripts/framework
- Experience working in a continuous integration or continuous delivery environment
- Confident knowledge of Quality Assurance theory: principles, methodologies and techniques
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent English skills