Partnerships Manager - UK
London, United Kingdom /
Sales – Partnership /
The Partnership Manager is a quota carrying role and will be responsible for delivering revenue with and through AB Tasty's partner and alliance ecosystem in the UK and Northern Europe. The role will be responsible for building upon existing partnerships as well as recruiting new partners. To be successful in this role you must have a strong understanding of digital marketing technology, digital advertising technology, digital agencies and consultancies, and channel ecosystems.
- Establish and build relationships with key personnel in assigned Digital Agency, Global System Integrator and in territory partners.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including pre-sales, services, support, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meet assigned targets for driving net new sales growth via partner-sourced and partner-influenced bookings as well as achieving strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Create joint go to market plans and marketing initiatives to drive pipeline of opportunities from partners.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.Ensure partners are effectively enabled for both selling and delivering.
- Lead solution development efforts that best address end user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Proactively recruit and onboard new qualifying partners.
- Collaborate with internal teams to grow channels: Sales, Marketing, Success, Product, Legal.
- Develop partnerships with Global Systems Integrators.
- 5+ years of channel and alliances sales experience in a complex technology solution-selling B2B sales environment, preferably in the Digital Experience space.
- Good working knowledge of digital marketing agencies, systems integrators and web development firms.
- Ability to grow sustainable channel partnerships through account planning, strong pipeline management.
- Strong work ethic with a proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales quota.
- Experience managing a sales cycle from the business champion to the C-level.
- Excellent presentation skills and presence.
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience working in a startup environment preferred.
- Must have outstanding and effective English communication skills (oral and written)Comfortable with working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.