Customer Success Manager – Global & Strategic Accounts
Clients – Customer Success Management
Reporting to the Head of Clients – Global & Strategic Accounts, you will be responsible for the management of a customer portfolio following implementation – accounts will be spread across multiple markets and geographies.
You should be passionate about e-commerce, digital marketing and new technologies who can work independently, have excellent people skills and the capacity to build strong relationships with clients and your future team. You are keen to work in a fast-paced international environment.
What you will do
- Help build loyalty by creating an excellent relationship with existing customers
- Undertake operational and methodological training for major accounts
- Support clients in creating and implementing tests and personalization campaigns
- Analyse and identify new areas for optimisation following data analysis
- Maximise your portfolio’s expansion while minimizing churn and contraction
- Help the Sales team with the on-boarding of new clients (POCs, technical support, determining the most suitable solution for the customer, presentation of products and services)
What we are looking for
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ working experience in a related field (customer success management, professional services, implementation, etc.)
- Experience with conversion rate optimisation, A/B testing and/or personalisation
- Proven track record of driving usage and adoption of an enterprise software platform (Saas)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (both in French and English)
- Analytical thinker who is able to translate complex data into profitable marketing plans
- Strong soft skills: energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated, open-minded, curious and willing to learn complex technologies
- Ability to travel (France and Europe)
- Experience in UX design is a huge plus!