Frontend js developer
Paris, France /
Tech & Product – Technical R&D /
Within the technical team, you will work in an Agile environment in a multi-skilled Feature Team which has just one goal: to propose an ever more innovative, robust and end-to-end solution.
You will work with the Front-end of the application with other senior developers and a lead dev with whom you can exchange and build skills.
You will join the team dedicated to the Personalization feature. Through personalizations, our clients can create different versions of their website to specific groups with certains needs.
What you will do
- Write quality, effective, reusable and documented code
- Develop new features (with Units Tests !) to meet the demands of the product team
- Maintain the current platform so that the customer experience is ever improved
- Be part of the whole AB Tasty project from the design stage to the final production stage
- Take care of technical debt
- Think outside the box to identify and solve problems whilst developing creative and innovative solutions
What we are looking for
- You have at least 2 years of experience with React and a previous experience with workflows like Flux or Redux
- You have proficiency with HTML, CSS, DOM manipulation and event handlers, data structures, object model, JSX, TypeScript, Webpack with Redux, Sass / LESS, Jest
- You are comfortable with Git, Gitlab CI
- You have a good level of English (spoken and written)