HR - Payroll & Staff Administration /Paie et ADP (Alternance)
Paris, France /
Support Functions – Human Resources /
AB Tasty is looking for an HR Apprentice to strengthen its People Team and more specifically its Payroll & staff administration team.
You will focus on giving a hand to the current Payroll & Staff Administration team Members across the International perimeter (AB Tasty has offices in France, UK, Spain, Germany, US, Singapore and Montreal). You will take part in AB Tasty's hyper-growth .
The AB TASTY People Team is a strategic partner in building AB TASTY's businesses by maximizing the value of human capital and aligning it with company strategies and values.
AB Tasty offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be able to accelerate your career, grow your skills and explore new opportunities in the digital space.
📍 Contract & Location
- Internship or part-time work (apprenticeship) - stage ou alternance
- Paris Office: 19 rue Michel Le Comte, 75003 Paris, with up to 1 day in remote per week
👀 A few examples of your responsibilities
- Support the Payroll and Staff Administration Team members in their daily tasks and especially:
- Certificates drafting, amendments
- Follow-up of medical check-up
- Foreign employees list follow up and keeping up to date
- Help in health and life insurances management
- Employees records storage
- Follow-up of absences (leave, sick leave or other)
- Participation in the payroll process for all AB Tasty entities
- Meal vouchers and transportation tickets management
- Drafting of HR notes
- Implementation of HR processes
- Follow-up of social security payments
HR communication :
International mobility :
🎁 What we offer
- Huge impact. AB Tasty is only as great as our team. By helping the Payroll&Administration team on their daily tasks, you’ll have a direct impact on the company’s success.
- International reach. Our audience is wildly international, and our team is too. Although our HQ is located in France, our company language is English.
- Continuous education. We offer many opportunities for each employee to learn and grow from a mix of professional and non professional topics (a few examples of our permanent or latest classes: French lessons, blockchain, coding lessons, mental health coaching, vegan cooking, …).
- Unique career opportunity. By joining a fast-growing company that’s making waves in the tech industry, you’ll have a wonderful chance to enhance your learning and advance in your career faster than you ever thought possible.
- Lots. Of. Fun. Our incredible magic makers organize awesome events, such as team games, drinks, yoga classes, parties, and a company-wide retreat every year with employees from all countries gathering for 2 days of fun.
🕵️ What we look for
- SaaS company environnement Knowledge/Interest
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Human Resources
- A first internship/Apprenticeship experience appreciated
- Professional English
- German and/or Spanish appreciated