🇺🇸 Solutions Partner Manager, North America 🤝
New York City, NY /
Sales – Partnership /
AB Tasty (www.abtasty.com) is the customer experience optimization company rated as one of BuiltIn NYC's Best Places to Work (SMB). We help build the internet of the future by allowing brands to address their users in a personalized way. Images, messages, page structure...everything can be adapted to meet the needs, wishes, and emotions of website visitors or app users. AB Tasty isn't about helping brands to push a hard sell. We're about helping them sell better, by creating more positive consumer and better user experiences across all their digital properties.
We must be on to something, since we're proud to say we have:
· 900+ customers, including AshleyHomeStore, Assurant, Cartier, L’Oreal, USA TODAY, and Sephora
· 240+ employees in 6 countries on 3 continents (Americas, Europe, Asia)
· Raised $64 million to grow globally
· Bonus: we're nice, too, we promise!
2 prerequisites if you want to join the AB Tasty team:
· Be a genuinely kind person! (we take this one seriously, it's half the battle in the recruitment process)
· Have a passion, whatever it may be :)
The Solutions Partner Manager is a strategic role responsible for driving revenue with and through AB Tasty's solutions partner ecosystem. This role is responsible for building upon existing partnerships as well as recruiting new solutions partners in North America. You’ll have an impact on an expanding company and you already have a strong understanding of digital marketing technology, digital agencies / consultancies, and channel ecosystems. You thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment and interacting with business champions to senior executives.
Contract & Location
- Permanent full-time contract
- East Coast - NY Preferred, with a smooth remote work policy (up to 3 days a week)
A few examples of your responsibilities
- Establish and build relationships with key players in assigned Digital Agency, Global System Integrator and in specific territory partners
- Create a strategic plan for channel partner acquisition in the digital marketing space
- Coordinate the involvement of AB Tasty sales and other teams, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations
- Collaborate with internal teams to grow channels: Sales, Marketing, Success, Product, Legal
- Meet assigned targets for driving net new sales growth via partner-sourced and partner-influenced bookings as well as achieving strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts
- Create joint go-to-market plans and marketing initiatives to drive pipeline of opportunities from partners
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Ensure partners are effectively enabled for both selling and delivering
- Lead solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary AB Tasty teammates and partner key players
- Proactively recruit and onboard new qualifying partners
- Develop deep partnerships with Global Systems Integrators
What we offer
- Huge impact. AB Tasty is only as great as our team. By building a strong relationship with partners, you’ll have a direct impact on the company’s success.
- The opportunity to unleash your creativity. You’ll be free to use your imagination to envision and implement a partnership strategy to bring new deals to AB Tasty, as long as client satisfaction comes first.
- No micromanaging. Be the owner of your effort - you’ll be one of the team and fully trusted to take responsibility of your tasks. You’ll have every incentive to make a real impact.
- International reach. Our audience is wildly international, and our team is too. Although our HQ is located in France, our company language is English.
- Continuous education. We offer many opportunities for each employee to learn and grow from a mix of professional and non professional topics (a few examples of our permanent or latest classes: French lessons, blockchain, coding lessons, mental health coaching, vegan cooking, …).
- Unique career opportunity. By joining a fast-growing company that’s making waves in the tech industry, you’ll have a wonderful chance to enhance your learning and advance in your career faster than you ever thought possible.
- Lots. Of. Fun. Our incredible magic makers organize awesome events, such as team games, drinks, yoga classes, parties, and a company-wide retreat every year with employees from all countries gathering for 2 days of fun.
- Remote working, flexible schedule. This isn’t a “clock in, clock out” company. We care about your productivity, not tracking every minute you’re on site. It’s up to you to always be responsible for your work, no matter where you are or what schedule you’re keeping. We also offer generous time off and holidays to recharge with your loved ones.
- Time for yourself. After a year within AB Tasty, we offer you a day off during which we simply ask you to think about your career expectations with us. It's not always easy to find time for introspection and to envision what path can lead us to a happy career so we offer a Retreat Day as an opportunity to reflect on that. We not only aim to succeed, but also to make you succeed.
- Tones of benefits. Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance (beginning day one), 401(k) + company matching, 100% commuter reimbursement, competitive salary + bonus, because your wellness matters to us.
What we look for
- A bit of experience. Minimum 3+ years Channel/Alliances sales experience in a complex technology solution-selling B2B sales environment, preferably in the Digital Experience space. You’re an expert at driving the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level. You have a good working knowledge and relationships of and with digital marketing agencies, systems integrators and web development firms.
- Agility. Ability to grow sustainable channel partnerships through account planning and strong pipeline management.
- Great communication skills. Your job is to convince partners to work with us. As such, you need to be able to build strong relationships with all people you interact with in order to be the most impactful possible. Your impressive kindness and common sense will help.
- Passion for the field. You have a keen interest in people and get really excited about convincing them to make the best decision by working with us. In addition, you’re interested in the tech world and new technologies.
- Drive. You’re energetic, hard-working, and have the will to persevere through adversity until the job is done - and done impeccably. You’re massively into getting results, and always aim for excellence in what you do. You have a strong work ethic with a proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
- Ambition. You never settle for anything less than your best. You’re eager to be part of a team that strives to constantly grow and enjoy overcoming fresh, exciting challenges on a daily basis.
- Reasoning and depth of learning. You’re structured and creative enough to solve most challenging problems independently, given the necessary knowledge. You learn new concepts and skills rapidly, and love to nerd out and go in-depth.
- Ability to legally work in the US (sponsorship not available)
Come join the AB Tasty team and help build the internet of the future with us by allowing brands to address their users in a personalized way. AB Tasty isn't about helping brands to push a hard sell. We're about helping them sell better, by creating more positive consumer and user experiences across digital properties.
Things we typically look for, no matter what role:
- Align with AB Tasty core values: client satisfaction, reactivity, team spirit, enthusiasm, and kindness
- Proven ability to work across many departments to solve problems and achieve results. You have #teamspirit.
- Analytical skills to make and support business decisions. You’re all about figuring out how to take #clientsatisfaction to new heights.
- Flexible and resourceful. You thrive in a dynamic growth business where new challenges are the order of the day and your #reactivity drives you.
- Superb communication skills. You're a great listener who can respond quickly and efficiently with #enthusiasm and #kindness.
Stay in Touch
Does this role not quite match your skills, but you’re still interested in what we're doing? Stay In Touch and be one of the first to hear about future opportunities!
AB Tasty is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.