Partner Success Manager - US
New York City, NY /
Channel & Alliances – Strategic Alliances /
AB Tasty (www.abtasty.com) is the customer experience optimization company rated as one of BuiltIn NYC's Best Places to Work (SMB). We help build the internet of the future by allowing brands to address their users in a personalized way. Images, messages, page structure...everything can be adapted to meet the needs, wishes, and emotions of website visitors or app users. AB Tasty isn't about helping brands to push a hard sell. We're about helping them sell better, by creating more positive consumer and better user experiences across all their digital properties.
We must be on to something, since we're proud to say we have:
· 900+ customers, including AshleyHomeStore, Assurant, Cartier, L’Oreal, USA TODAY, and Sephora
· 240+ employees in 7 countries on 3 continents (Americas, Europe, Asia)
· Raised $64 million to grow globally
· Bonus: we're nice, too, we promise!
2 prerequisites if you want to join the AB Tasty team:
· Be a genuinely kind person! (we take this one seriously, it's half the battle in the recruitment process)
· Have a passion, whatever it may be :)
To support our amazing partnership growth, AB Tasty is recruiting for a Partner Success Manager based in North America (East Coast preferred).
You will be responsible for working with our top partners (digital agencies, user experience Optimisation Specialists, consulting firms...) in North America and United Kingdom. The Partner Success Manager plays an integral role in our business, building strong working relationships with our most trusted Partners to drive success. The Partner Success Manager will work with cross-functional teams including Sales, Client Success, Business Development, Marketing and Product Management to accelerate growth through our most important relationships.
📍 Contract & Location
- Permanent full-time contract
- East Coast - NY Preferred, with a smooth remote work policy (up to 3 days a week)
👀 A few examples of your responsibilities
- Working closely with our Solutions Partner Managers and Technology Partner Managers, you will:
- Build and maintain trusted consultative relationships with Partners
- Manage a portfolio of strategic Partners
- Transition new Partners into the AB Tasty ecosystem seamlessly
- Work with executive sponsors as needed to design and execute a success plan for each Partner
- Deliver on AB Tasty and Partner KPIs
- Drive planning sessions to ensure Partner is able to fully leverage AB Tasty to meet their performance and operational efficiency goals
- Coordinate and deliver training and certification activities
- Participate to annually business reviews (ABR) and quarterly business reviews (QBR) with key Partners
- Develop and implement best practices process improvements for effective Partner/Client management
- Elicit Partner feedback to act as an internal advocate for our Partners
- Work closely with cross-functional teams including Sales and Client Success on closing deals
- Establish a standard cadence of communication internally and externally to ensure success
🎁What we offer
- Huge impact. AB Tasty is only as great as our team. By building a strong relationship with partners, you’ll have a direct impact on the company’s success.
- The opportunity to unleash your creativity. You’ll be free to use your imagination to envision and implement a partnership strategy to bring new deals to AB Tasty, as long as client satisfaction comes first.
- No micromanaging. Be the owner of your effort - you’ll be one of the team and fully trusted to take responsibility of your tasks. You’ll have every incentive to make a real impact.
- International reach. Our audience is wildly international, and our team is too. Although our HQ is located in France, our company language is English.
- Continuous education. We offer many opportunities for each employee to learn and grow from a mix of professional and non professional topics (a few examples of our permanent or latest classes: French lessons, blockchain, coding lessons, mental health coaching, vegan cooking, …).
- Unique career opportunity. By joining a fast-growing company that’s making waves in the tech industry, you’ll have a wonderful chance to enhance your learning and advance in your career faster than you ever thought possible.
- Lots. Of. Fun. Our incredible magic makers organize awesome events, such as team games, drinks, yoga classes, parties, and a company-wide retreat every year with employees from all countries gathering for 2 days of fun.
- Remote working, flexible schedule. This isn’t a “clock in, clock out” company. We care about your productivity, not tracking every minute you’re on site. It’s up to you to always be responsible for your work, no matter where you are or what schedule you’re keeping. We also offer generous time off and holidays to recharge with your loved ones.
- Time for yourself. After a year within AB Tasty, we offer you a day off during which we simply ask you to think about your career expectations with us. It's not always easy to find time for introspection and to envision what path can lead us to a happy career so we offer a Retreat Day as an opportunity to reflect on that. We not only aim to succeed, but also to make you succeed.
- Tones of benefits. Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance (beginning day one), 401(k) + company matching, 100% commuter reimbursement, competitive salary + bonus, because your wellness matters to us.
🕵️What we look for
- Ability to be proactive in identifying problems and solutions
- Ability to get into the weeds, but take yourself out of them as well
- Ability to be flexible and get along well with a variety of personalities
- Exhibit phenomenal communication skills and organized project management
- Superior client service and relationship skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in data analysis work
- Leadership in developing world class client presentations/QBR leadership
- Ability to thrive in a fast pace environment with tight deadlines
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education
- 3+ years of experience in Digital/Technology Partner or Client Success Management
- Preferred Requirements:
- Blend of consulting, search, technological and/or display experience
- Experienced in on-boarding clients; implementation and integration experience
Stay in Touch
Does this role not quite match your skills, but you’re still interested in what we're doing? Stay In Touch and be one of the first to hear about future opportunities!
AB Tasty is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.