Product Marketing Manager
New York City, NY /
Tech & Product – Product /
AB Tasty (www.abtasty.com) is the customer experience optimization company rated as one of BuiltIn NYC's Best Places to Work (SMB). We help build the internet of the future by allowing brands to address their users in a personalized way. Images, messages, page structure...everything can be adapted to meet the needs, wishes, and emotions of website visitors or app users. AB Tasty isn't about helping brands to push a hard sell. We're about helping them sell better, by creating more positive consumer and better user experiences across all their digital properties.
We must be on to something, since we're proud to say we have:
· 900+ customers, including AshleyHomeStore, Assurant, Cartier, L’Oreal, USA TODAY, and Sephora
· 240+ employees in 6 countries on 3 continents (Americas, Europe, Asia)
· Raised $64 million to grow globally
· Bonus: we're nice, too, we promise!
2 prerequisites if you want to join the AB Tasty team:
· Be a genuinely kind person! (we take this one seriously, it's half the battle in the recruitment process)
· Have a passion, whatever it may be :)
As a member of our Product team, you will be leading the storytelling for our products & platforms. You will be the product evangelist and play an integral role in organizing market launches. You are the glue that binds our product strategy to the tactics we need to drive success and to achieve results through our products & platforms.
Attention to detail and an eye for quality are critical to your success, along with an ability to grasp and present our product’s value proposition in a way that resonates and clearly articulates how we solve our buyers’ problems. You are obsessed with tracking performance and have the data to prove what’s working and what isn’t.
This role could also be based in Europe
What you will do
- Create go-to-market plans, translating technical details and features into stories that resonate with customers and differentiates our product in the market
- Orchestrate the successful execution of market launches, synchronizing launch calendars, presentations, sales training, timelines and documentation with Product Managers, Client, Marketing & Sales enablement teams
- Craft standardized product materials, including messaging & positioning documents, sales sheets, content briefs, storyboards, and more
- Be the market expert. You get out of the building, invest time to develop your expertise on users & buyers - and know how to crush competitors!
- Be a product expert. Always seek out opportunities to increase your product understanding and expertise
- Evangelize customers and internal teams about our value propositions and their benefits with our Product Managers.
What we are looking for
- You have the soul of a B2B Marketer: 3+ years of product marketing experience with B2B software or Service platform
- You have technical experience: 3+ years working for companies targeting technical personas, such as engineers and release managers
- You breathe data & technology: you’re not afraid of web analytics tools like Google Analytics or other data tools
- You’re a good communicator: must be a strong speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer.
- You’re a Team Player with excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- You’re able to Craft Content: design and copywriting knowledge is a plus as you will be expected to develop content and build product pages
- You speak and write English to a native level; you have excellent written and verbal communication skills as there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role.
- Native-level French/German/Spanish is a plus
Stay in Touch
Does this role not quite match your skills, but you’re still interested in what we're doing? Stay In Touch and be one of the first to hear about future opportunities!
AB Tasty is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.