All Offices /
Tech & Product – Product /
As a Product Manager for a squad, you will have complete ownership of a product feature at AB Tasty.
This means owning the product investments and roadmap to reach the North star metric.
At AB Tasty, the PM is spending half of his/her time gathering user feedback, working with users and customers to find problems and value, and as the PO of his Squad, spends the other half working with Developers, designers and product marketers.
Our stack is Canny, Jira/Confluence, Mixpanel, Metabase, Flagship, AB Tasty (drinking our own champagne).
We leverage specific and standard frameworks to enable PMs to be successful: Lean design, design sprints, UCD, 6-week cycle, RICE, Investment themes, Monthly Candence, Continuous Optimization, North star metrics & OKRs.
What you will do :
- Finding customers’ problems & opportunities : desirability about your product
- Defining user stories, acceptance criteria, and pairing with product design & engineering to deliver solutions : feasibility of the proposed solutionIdentifying if your product will be able to return value to the company by doing meeting with Sales (renew or new business meetings) : viability of your product
- Develop user stories, workflows, acceptance criteria and initial prototypes with Product design, and partner with engineers along the way to deliver features
- Ensure smooth release: you lead and collaborate with Product Marketing, Product docs & learning, Customer Success and Sales enablement on all readiness activities, including product testing, internal user training, rollout and product support.
- Analyze potential partner relationships for your product area because we live in an ecosystem.
- Develop specifications, opportunity assessments, 6-pagers, other light specifications and end-users documentation.
What we are looking for :
- You have proven 2+ years product management experience.
- You can demonstrate a strong track record of achievements in designing, building, delivering impactful products & services from a business and usage perspective.
- You are Customer-Centric: you are the voice of the customer because you meet with them regularly, and you ensure features do bring value to them.
- You can code in HTML/CSS/JS and you understand the development process/principles, including Git, Markdown, APIsYou’re are an excellent planner : you plan in advance and can anticipate potential risks (technical, operational, legal or business).You’re a strong communicator: you must be a strong speaker and storyteller, comfortable in front of large, senior groups.
- You own a Bachelor's/Master's degree in a technical discipline - Computer Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths- or equivalent experience or equivalent professional experience.
- You are a curious person, and like “playing” with new apps and toolsYou're a "team player": you feel confortable with different kind of profiles (from decision makers to end-users, marketers, sales, CSMs, tech teams and so on) and you're working close to the other PMs and Product Designers and are participating activelly transversal projects and processes