👨💻🎨 Product Design Assistant
Paris, France /
Product – Design /
AB Tasty (www.abtasty.com) is the customer experience optimization company several times rated as one of the Best Places to Work. We help build the internet of the future by allowing brands to address their users in a personalized way. Images, messages, page structure... everything can be adapted to meet the needs, wishes, and emotions of website visitors or app users.
We are looking for a Product Design Assistant to be part of the Product Design Team for 1 year. Whether you already have a first UX Designer Experience or you are a new graduated from a design school, you have a shot on this opportunity as long as you have a technical knowledge and a creative mind.
You will report to the Lead Product Designer based in Paris.
📍Contract & Location
- Type of contract : Apprenticeship (alternance)
- Paris Office : 19, rue Michel Le Comte - 75003
👀 A few examples of your responsibilities
- You will be part of all stages of the design process/cycle : wireframing, visual design, prototyping, interaction design and usability testing
- Coordinate with other product design team members to ensure consistent and accurate communication
- You will be creating testable wireframes
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet aimed result
- You will be playing an important role during all stages of product development, by translating the goal of the product into a functional user experiencen, nurturing the experience as the product matures through different stages of the product life cycle
- You will be providing assistance to product engineers/developper if needed
🎁 What we offer
- No micromanaging. Be the owner of your effort - you’ll be one of the team and fully trusted to take responsibility for your tasks. You’ll have every incentive to make a real impact.
- Continuous education.
- We offer many opportunities for each employee to learn and grow from a mix of professional and non professional topics (a few examples of our permanent or latest classes: Coding lessons, blockchain class, mental health coaching, vegan cooking, …).
- Unique career opportunity. By joining a fast-growing company that’s making waves in the tech industry, you’ll have a wonderful chance to enhance your learning and advance in your career faster than you ever thought possible.
- Lots. Of. Fun. Our incredible magic makers organize awesome events, such as team games, drinks, yoga classes, parties, and a company-wide retreat every year with employees from all countries gathering for 2 days of fun.
- Remote working, flexible schedule. This isn’t a “clock in, clock out” company. We care about your productivity, not tracking every minute you’re on site. It’s up to you to always be responsible for your work, no matter where you are or what schedule you’re keeping.
- Time for yourself. After a year within AB Tasty, we offer you a day off during which we simply ask you to think about your career expectations with us. It's not always easy to find time for introspection and to envision what path can lead us to a happy career so we offer a Retreat Day as an opportunity to reflect on that. We not only aim to succeed, but also to make you succeed.
🕵️ What we look for
- New graduates from a design school, Art or relevant field
- Talented people on their last yeat (Master degree /finishing school) with strong technical knowledge
- A first successeful experience as a UX designer ≤ 2 years in a SaaS would be a plus
- Knowledge and usage of online technologies and related products (analytics, CRO, personalization)
- Autonomous good usage of Figma, to create testable wireframes
- Fundamentals knowledge : you have assisted workshops, you can lead user tests and interviews alone
- You have Portfolio of design projects and illustrations to showcase
- A Good knowledge of the front-end area (html/CSS/vocabulary and keywords)
- Candidates who are able to collaborate with cross-functional team members
- You have a successfull experience working with engineers and product managers in feature team and/or SaaS company
- You have a good understanding of the front-end languages and the complexity of the different types od technical skills (front/back/data/tag technology/cloud)
- Good level of English (written and spoken)
- Candidates who are Comfy speaking in front of small groups of people ≤ 10
- Candidates who are organised, well-spoken, curious
- Candidates who have a creative and troubleshooting mindset
Our hiring process is made of 4 steps:
1. Once your resume and portfolio sent, our Talent Acquisition team will contact you to learn more about you or let you know when your profile doesn’t match our requirements
2. You will meet with the hiring manager so you can discuss your skills and motivation to join our team
3. You will have a technical interview with other members of the team so you can get to know your future teammates and your futures missions
4. A final culture fit check can be done to make sure that the match is good, both for AB Tasty and for you!