Junior Account Manager
New York City, NY /
Sales – Key Account Management /
AB Tasty (www.abtasty.com) is the customer experience optimization company rated as one of BuiltIn NYC's Best Places to Work (SMB). We help build the internet of the future by allowing brands to address their users in a personalized way. Images, messages, page structure...everything can be adapted to meet the needs, wishes, and emotions of website visitors or app users. AB Tasty isn't about helping brands to push a hard sell. We're about helping them sell better, by creating more positive consumer and better user experiences across all their digital properties.
We must be on to something, since we're proud to say we have:
· 900+ customers, including AshleyHomeStore, Assurant, Cartier, L’Oreal, USA TODAY, and Sephora
· 240+ employees in 7 countries on 3 continents (Americas, Europe, Asia)
· Raised $64 million to grow globally
· Bonus: we're nice, too, we promise!
2 prerequisites if you want to join the AB Tasty team:
· Be a genuinely kind person! (we take this one seriously, it's half the battle in the recruitment process)
· Have a passion, whatever it may be :)
We are looking for a Junior Account Manager to oversee our relationships with our SMB clients across the US & UK regions. As a Junior Account Manager, you will be responsible for retaining and maintaining SMB customers by understanding their requirements of the AB Tasty platform and uncovering their needs for the future in the ever-changing world of CRO.
You will be able to identify the demands and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutually beneficial cooperation. As Junior Account Manager, you will be responsible for contract renewals, upselling and cross selling of your customer portfolio.
NOTE: This position may be based in New York City, or London.
What you will do:
- Support all aspects of the renewals process in collaboration with the Customer Success & Support teams to preserve and improve customer relationships.
- Proactively manage a portfolio of customers ensuring on-time customer renewal and high dollar over dollar renewal rates
- Effectively engage with key decision-makers to identify customer requirements and uncover renewal roadblocks to ensure on-time commitments
- Negotiate all facets of renewal contracts using sound business judgement. Develop and deliver win/win negotiation strategies that maximize contract value while protecting and enhancing the customer relationship and their ROI
- Help drive a positive customer renewal experience by addressing objections, competitive risks, detailing purchase/pricing options, and facilitating smooth renewal sales transaction processes.
- Identify at-risk customers and develop prescriptive plays in collaboration with Customer Success that would mitigate against this potential churn.
- Assist with enhancing and improving systems and processes to increase efficiencies
- Expand the relationships with existing customers engaging through all possible forms of contact, from meetings to weekly calls
- Drive efficiencies throughout the renewal process, looking to automate touch points wherever possible
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and manage complaints in order to maintain trust
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years experience in a sales/account management function of B2B platforms or consulting
- Knowledge of digital marketing
- Proven experience implementing customer retention initiatives, achieving high retention rates and customer satisfaction
- Presentation skills
- Outstanding and effective communication skills (oral and written) in English
- Excellent negotiation techniques
- The ability to draft clear and concise reports and presentations
- Experience working with Salesforce.com
Stay in Touch
Does this role not quite match your skills, but you’re still interested in what we're doing? Stay In Touch and be one of the first to hear about future opportunities!
AB Tasty is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.