Growth Marketing Intern - Paris
Marketing – Growth Marketing /
As a Growth Marketing Intern at AB Tasty, you will play a crucial role in driving our goals for the UK. Your primary responsibilities will involve collaborating with our existing marketing manager to design and implement integrated marketing initiatives to drive pipeline and growth. In this role, you will help manage the end-to-end planning and execution of events, generate leads and opportunities through a growth marketing strategy, collaborate with the marketing team to drive pipeline, partner with the sales team to understand their needs and market forces and maximize joint activation goals while increasing partner pipeline contribution. If you're a strategic thinker with a passion for demand generation, event management, and driving growth through innovative marketing strategies, apply now.
Fluent English is a must.
What you will do:
- Help manage the end-to-end planning and execution of events (trade shows, speaking events, customer events, webinars, etc.) in close collaboration with internal teams and external service providers.
- Generate leads and opportunities through growth marketing strategy
- Work closely with the marketing team to drive the pipeline from events and content
- Work with the sales team to help understand their needs and market forces
- Maximize the New / Existing / Joint activation goals and increase partner pipeline contributionHelp implement go-to-market campaigns, strategies and content to generate pipeline and revenue.
- Detailed campaign project plans, including campaign goals, messaging, calls to action, content and marketing distribution channels
What we look for:
- A start-up mentality with a bias to action and the ability to flex in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English
- A strong desire to learn and grow in the field of growth marketing.
- Excellent communication, organization and teamwork skills.
- Passion for exploring the partner ecosystem in the SaaS industry.
- Enthusiasm for contributing to AB Tasty's growth journey.