Talent Acquisition Specialist - Tech recruiter
Paris, France /
Support Functions – Human Resources /
AB Tasty is experiencing rapid growth and is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to support TECH & PRODUCT teams.
You will to join an existing team, to help recruit the great people to support our continued growth in France and also across EMEA to recruit the best talents to join our tech team to contribute to the improvement of our platform.
This role is central to our continued success and works closely with all teams across the company . This position requires a lot of autonomy and a great capacity of adaptation
This position requires a lot of autonomy and a great capacity of adaptation
What you will do
- Collection of recruitment needs, realization of briefs with managers
- Organization of skills tests both technical and soft
- Support in writing job descriptions and putting offers online
- Use existing networks to create a pipeline of developers
- Proactive sourcing and selection of profiles through different tools (internal ATS, LinkedIn, job boards, cooptation)
- You identify the appropriate recruitment partners according to the countries
- You achieve regular progress points with managers
- You keep update / setup relevant reporting elements
- You are force of proposal to improve the processes
- You contribute to HR projects. e.g: internal events, referral program...
What we're looking for
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in a similar position ideally within a recruitment firm specializing in web / technology
- Previous experience recruiting developers
- English: fluent in writing and speaking
- You have a perfect command of search and hunting techniques
- Interested in the world of the web and new technologies, you are proactive, curious, enthusiastic and demonstrate the ability to work in project mode.
- Qualities: organization, rigor and excellent interpersonal skills
- You have a taste for agile structures, things that evolve quickly, challenges, the desire to participate in a project in full swing and collective work.
• Working in a competent and motivated team.
• Working in an innovative and international environment.
• Continuous training in order to constantly improve your skills.
Place of work
This role is open to remote if you have +5 years experience in recruiting