Account Executive APAC - Sydney
Sales – Business Development /
AB Tasty (www.abtasty.com) is the customer experience optimization company several times rated as one of the Best Places to Work. We help build the internet of the future by allowing brands to address their users in a personalised way. Images, messages, page structure... everything can be adapted to meet the needs, wishes, and emotions of website visitors or app users. Our clients include: Razer, L’Oreal Australia, COS Korea, Calvin Klein, FWD Insurance or Decathlon Singapore.
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our APAC founding team to contribute to AB Tasty’s Growth in the APAC Region.
📍Contract & Location
- Type of contract : Permanent
- Location : 161 Castlereagh St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
👀 A few examples of your responsibilities
- Prospecting and making appointments with new potential clients
- Identify and qualify new commercial opportunities including large and high potential mid-market accounts
- Respond to Tenders, RFIs, RFQs, etc.
- Lobby with high-level decision-makers
- Negotiate and close deals while maintaining command of the sales cycle
- Manage short sales cycles in parallel with long-term high potential deals
- Support our growing business by representing and spreading the AB Tasty values
🎁 What we offer
- Huge impact. AB Tasty is only as great as our team. By closing deals with huge brands, you’ll have a direct impact on the company’s success.
- The opportunity to unleash your creativity. You’ll be free to use your imagination to envision and implement a sales strategy to close deals, as long as client satisfaction comes first.
- No micromanaging. Be the owner of your effort - you’ll be one of the team and fully trusted to take responsibility for your tasks. You’ll have every incentive to make a real impact.
- International reach. Our audience is wildly international, and our team is too. Although our HQ is located in France, our company language is English.
- Continuous education. We offer many opportunities for each employee to learn and grow from a mix of professional and non professional topics (a few examples of our permanent or latest classes: Coding lessons, blockchain class, mental health coaching, vegan cooking, …).
- Unique career opportunity. By joining a fast-growing company that’s making waves in the tech industry, you’ll have a wonderful chance to enhance your learning and advance in your career faster than you ever thought possible.
- Lots. Of. Fun. Our incredible magic makers organise awesome events, such as team games, drinks, yoga classes, parties, and a company-wide retreat every year with employees from all countries gathering for 2 days of fun.
- Remote working, flexible schedule. This isn’t a “clock in, clock out” company. We care about your productivity, not tracking every minute you’re on site. It’s up to you to always be responsible for your work, no matter where you are or what schedule you’re keeping.
- Time for yourself. After a year within AB Tasty, we offer you a day off during which we simply ask you to think about your career expectations with us. It's not always easy to find time for introspection and to envision what path can lead us to a happy career so we offer a Retreat Day as an opportunity to reflect on that. We not only aim to succeed, but also to make you succeed.
🕵️ What we look for
- A bit of experience. Minimum 3-4 years experience in a quota-carrying sales function in software or consulting startup and proven network in the APAC market, preferably with SaaS MarTech solutions.
- Hunter mentality. You must hold dearly, deep within your soul, the tasks of prospecting, negotiation and closing of deals.
- Great communication skills. You have excellent negotiation skills and you are used to dealing with key decision-makers.
- Passion for the field. You are an expert at driving the sales cycle from business champions to the C-level
- Drive. You possess strong problem solving skills and the ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time effectively.
- Team-spirit. You love to work in a team and have excellent interpersonal skills; enthusiastic and positive personality, and a can-do attitude.
- Organised. You have the capability to prioritise and organise your tasks. You are self-driven, ambitious and results-oriented.
- Reasoning and depth of learning. Good working knowledge of digital marketing. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced, changing and dynamic environment.
- Proficiency in English. Effective communication is one of the key aspects of this job. That’s why you need to read, write, and speak fluently in English. Other languages are a plus!
- Mobility. You are available for frequent business travels.
Our hiring process is made of 4 steps:
1. Once your resume sent, our Talent Acquisition team will contact you to learn more about you or let you know when your profile doesn’t match our requirements
2. You will meet with the hiring manager so you can discuss your skills and motivation to join our team
3. You may interview with other members of the team so you can get to know your future teammates
4. A final culture fit check can be done to make sure that the match is good, both for AB Tasty and for you!