🧑💻 IT Assistant 🤝
Paris, France /
Support Functions – Finance /
Our route to success is through our tribe of truly exceptional people. But what would they be without a proper material which allows them to work efficiently? That’s why we’re looking for an IT assistant who will join us for a few months to help the AB Tasty employees on IT related matters.
You will gain experience interacting with employees of all teams (in 7 countries) and in a variety of responsibilities.
AB Tasty offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be able to accelerate your career, grow your skills and explore new opportunities in the digital space.
📍Contract & Location
- Internship or part-time work (apprenticeship) - stage ou alternance
- Paris Office: 19 rue Michel Le Comte, 75003 Paris, with up to 1 day in remote per week
- Start date: next week (ASAP)
👀 A few examples of your responsibilities
- Manage the entire computer fleet, incoming and outgoing inventory, worldwide.
- Manage Onboarding, Offboarding and employees profile updates.
- Manage the IT Service Desk and provide on-site or remote user support.
- Manage user access rights across all the services and applications.
- Configure hardware and software, setting up peripherals such as printers or wifi connexion.
🎁 What we offer
- Huge impact. AB Tasty is only as great as our team. By helping all employees on their IT topics, you’ll help them be more efficients and you’ll have a direct impact on the company’s success.
- International reach. Our audience is wildly international, and our team is too. Although our HQ is located in France, our company language is English.
- Continuous education. We offer many opportunities for each employee to learn and grow from a mix of professional and non professional topics (a few examples of our permanent or latest classes: French lessons, blockchain, coding lessons, mental health coaching, vegan cooking, …).
- Unique career opportunity. By joining a fast-growing company that’s making waves in the tech industry, you’ll have a wonderful chance to enhance your learning and advance in your career faster than you ever thought possible.
- Lots. Of. Fun. Our incredible magic makers organize awesome events, such as team games, drinks, yoga classes, parties, and a company-wide retreat every year with employees from all countries gathering for 2 days of fun.
🕵️ What we look for
- A geek. We can’t find a better word for it. You need to be some kind of nerd who loves to handle computers and everything related. You need to be comfortable in taking care of the support with Windows 10, Mac OS, iOs and Android devices.
- Autonomy. For the first months of your contract, you will have to deal with AB Tasty employees without a mentor. Fortunately, everything is documented at AB Tasty so you should be able to find answers to your questions quickly, as long as you’re willing to look for it.
- Passion for the field. You have a keen interest in people and get really excited about getting to know them better. In addition, you’re interested in the tech world and new technologies.
- Great communication skills. Your role will lead you to interact with people from different countries and with diverse backgrounds. You need to adapt your communication to your audience, think fast, and be able to write and/or speak with each employee when they need help from you.
- Drive. You’re energetic, hard-working, and have the will to persevere through adversity until the job is done - and done impeccably. You’re massively into getting results, and always aim for excellence in what you do.
- Reasoning and depth of learning. You’re structured and creative enough to solve most challenging problems independently, given the necessary knowledge. You learn new concepts and skills rapidly, and love to nerd out and go in-depth.
- Proficiency in English. Effective communication is one of the key aspects of this job. That’s why you need to read, write, and speak fluently in English. Other languages like German and/or Spanish are a plus!