Fullstack Developer (React / PHP)
Paris, France /
Tech – Technical R&D /
AB Tasty (www.abtasty.com) is the customer experience optimization company several times rated as one of the Best Places to Work. We help build the internet of the future by allowing brands to address their users in a personalized way. Images, messages, page structure... everything can be adapted to meet the needs, wishes, and emotions of website visitors or app users.
To strengthen the developer experience of our Feature Flagging & Experimentation solution called Flagship, we are looking for a passionate, multi-skilled Fullstack Developer to evolve, maintain and create from scrath SDK(s) for our customers, evolve our main customer-facing API as well as frontend dev oriented features like sandboxes, third-party integrations & custom settings into our SaaS platform.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside other multi-skilled software engineers on multiple technologies, whether frontend (JS/React) and backend (mainly Go and PHP, but also SDKs in Python, Ruby, Java or .Net).
The Flagship team is working in Scrum mode, under the supervision of a team leader and along with a product owner to tackle broad challenges such as scalability, big data analytics & real-time synchronizations.
👀 A few examples of your responsibilities
- Write quality, effective, reusable and documented code
- Be part of projects from the design phase to the final production phase
- Follow best practices for Open Source development on Github (PR & forks, Releases & tags, CI definition, ...)
- Work with multiple API (externals or internals), as well as different cloud architectures
- Participate in the development of several projects, using several technical stacks
- Collaborate and work on the team best practices and technology watch
🕵️ What we look for
- You have 3-5 years of experience as a Fullstack developer
- You have experience with React, and Rest APIs (as a consumer) on the frontend (Redux is a plus)
- You have experience with Go and PHP and are familiar with different database systems (SQL / NoSQL)
- Bonus point if you know another backend technology such as python, Ruby, Java or .Net
- You have analytical skills – You can apply your knowledge at diverse technical contexts depending on the projects that you lead
- You are creative and goal-oriented - You are able to think outside the box to identify and solve problems whilst developing creative and innovative solutions
- You are eager and willing to learn new technologies
- You are fluent in English (spoken/written)
🎁 What we offer
- Huge impact. By ensuring the growth and success of Flagship, you will have a direct impact on the company’s success.
- Work with high traffic application. At Flagship, you'll work on high volume application (more than one billion monthly calls).
- International reach. Our audience is wildly international, and our team is too. Although our HQ is located in France, our company language is English.
- Continuous education. We offer many opportunities for each employee to learn and grow from a mix of professional and non professional topics (a few examples of our permanent or latest classes: French lessons, blockchain, coding lessons, mental health coaching, vegan cooking, …).
- Unique career opportunity. By joining a fast-growing company that’s making waves in the tech industry, you’ll have a wonderful chance to enhance your learning and advance in your career faster than you ever thought possible.
- Lots. Of. Fun. Our incredible magic makers organize awesome events, such as team games, drinks, yoga classes, parties, and a company-wide retreat every year with employees from all countries gathering for 2 days of fun.
Contract and location
- Permanent full-time contract
- Paris, Nantes or Bordeaux
- Full remote is also an option for experienced profiles
Our hiring process is made of 4 steps:
1. Once your resume sent, our Talent Acquisition team will contact you to learn more about you or let you know when your profile doesn’t match our requirements
2. You will meet with the hiring managers so they can discuss your skills and motivation to join our team
3. You will meet with 2 developers for a Technical interview
4. A final culture fit check will be done (with the team you'll be working with) to make sure that the match is good, both for AB Tasty and for you!