Senior Partner Marketing Manager
New York City, NY /
Marketing – All /
AB Tasty (www.abtasty.com) helps build the internet of the future by allowing brands to address their users in a personalized way. Images, messages, page structure...everything can be adapted to meet the needs, wishes, and emotions of website visitors or app users. AB Tasty isn't about helping brands to push a hard sell. We're about helping them sell better, by creating more positive consumer and user experiences across digital properties.
We must be on to something, since we're proud to say we have:
· 850+ customers, including Sephora, Land Rover, Cartier, and Ashley HomeStore
· 220+ employees in 6 countries on 3 continents (Americas, Europe, Asia)
· Raised $24 million to grow globally
· Bonus: we're nice, too, we promise!
2 prerequisites if you want to join the AB Tasty team:
· Be a genuinely kind person! (we take this one seriously, it's half the battle in the recruitment process)
· Have a passion, whatever it may be :)
The Senior Partner Marketing Manager is focused on growing and sustaining long-term relationships with partners and agencies through joint activation, engagement, and enablement programs. Our partner marketing team collaborates across many AB Tasty teams and engages directly with tech partners, agencies and customers, requiring exceptional skills in communicating with stakeholders across multiple functional areas. In this role, you will take responsibility for creating and implementing go-to-market plans with key AB Tasty partners, including the most central and innovative companies in the martech and agency ecosystem.
We are a growing global team with a mix of experience from tech and non-tech companies, bringing a diverse set of experience to inform our thinking on how we build and execute our marketing plans. We collaborate all the time, but also hold space for our individual work. We’re in a chapter of intense focus, and we’re looking for a new awesome team member to jump in and continue to help us grow and succeed!
Learn more about the USA team here.
- 5+ years’ experience in partner marketing, channel marketing, product marketing, or go-to-market roles.
- Proven experience in building, growing and scaling marketing partnerships.
- Align with AB Tasty core values: customer satisfaction, agility, team spirit, enthusiasm, kindness
- Strong experience developing and executing successful marketing plans as well as driving co-marketed demand generation programs.
- Expertise in webinars, events, email campaigns, copywriting & messaging, building joint value propositions.
- Good knowledge of the SaaS industry and the digital martech and agency ecosystem.
- Self-motivated and able to take initiative without needing a high level of supervision.
- Detail oriented and able to set and hit aggressive project deadlines.
- Highly adaptable and a solid team player with proven ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships, we achieve more as a group!
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, problem-solving, and project management skills.
- Ability to thrive, multi-task and juggle many simultaneous priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Detail-oriented and excellent problem-solver.
- Expertise with Salesforce and marketing automation tools such as Pardot.
- Ability to legally work in the US (sponsorship not available)
What you’ll do
- Design, build and execute marketing programs to support our partnership team including demand generation, positioning and messaging, enablement & thought leadership.
- Establish joint go-to-market plans with partners and agencies and own the end-to-end execution of co-marketing programs.
- Drive and promote co-marketing programs: events/tradeshows, VIP events, webinars, breakfasts, case studies, email campaigns.
- Coordinate project components with cross-functional teams to deliver programs on time and that achieve program objectives.
- Work with relevant teams to develop partner-oriented presentations and other sales materials as needed.
- Support go-to-market strategies for new product launches.
- Ensure AB Tasty brand and positioning remains consistent and on-brand throughout all marketing activities.
- Drive customer marketing activities (case studies, cross sell campaigns) in North America.
- Build strong relationships across the organization, especially channel sales, that allow you to accomplish all of the above, and ultimately move the needle for AB Tasty.
- Present and communicate results of key partner initiatives, marketing campaigns, case studies, sales pipeline and closed business with the AB Tasty leadership team.
What we offer
- A driven, kind, and humble team that will welcome your input and support your growth
- Opportunities to collaborate with AB Tasty teammates globally
- Monthly local team events
- Generous time off and holidays to recharge with loved ones
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance
- 401(k) + company matching
- 100% commuter reimbursement
- Competitive salary + bonus
Stay in Touch
Does this role not quite match your skills, but you’re still interested in what we're doing? Stay In Touch and be one of the first to hear about future opportunities!
AB Tasty is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.