Front end developer
Tech – Technical R&D /
AB Tasty is a global leader in AI-powered experience optimization solutions empowering brands using personalization, experimentation, recommendations, and search to build better experiences on their websites and apps. Integrated into a single platform, AB Tasty offers web and API-based solutions that provide companies with a unified approach to creating seamless experiences for customers.
Brands use AB Tasty’s platform to align digital, e-commerce, and product teams on revenue goals by optimizing and innovating digital experiences.
Founded in 2013, AB Tasty’s customer roster includes world-leading brands such as Kering, McDonald’s, Ulta Beauty, L’Oreal, Disneyland Paris, and LVMH among others.
AB Tasty has 12 offices across the globe: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific
Within the Integration team, you will work in a multiskilled team (Product / Backend / Frontend) that has a new mission to create a foundation for the new integrations with external tools, and connect them with our platform.
With other developers with whom you will exchange and build skills you will work on cloud foundation, create interfaces related to integrations and create a bridge between the 3rd party tools and AB Tasty.
Contract & Location
- Permanent full-time contract
- Bordeaux, Nantes or Paris Office
- Smooth remote work policy (up to 3 days a week)
What you will do :
- Write quality, effective, reusable and documented code
- Work on the creation of the configuration interface
- Work on the catalog of presentation of integrations
- Merge the tools in Flagship and ABT to become a single platform
- Be part of projects from the design phase to the final production phase
What we offer :
- Huge impact. AB Tasty is only as great as our team. By directly developing the publicly accessible SaaS platform used by all our clients, you’ll have a direct impact on the company’s success.
- The opportunity to unleash your creativity. You’ll be free to contribute to the processes, the tools and the organisation of the team, according the agile principles.
- No micromanaging. Be the owner of your effort - you’ll be one of the team and fully trusted to take responsibility for your tasks. You’ll have every incentive to make a real impact.
- International reach. Our audience is wildly international, and our team is too. Although our HQ is located in France, our company language is English.
- Continuous education. We offer many opportunities for each employee to learn and grow from a mix of professional and non professional topics.
- Unique career opportunity. By joining a fast-growing company that’s making waves in the tech industry, you’ll have a wonderful chance to enhance your learning and advance in your career faster than you ever thought possible.
- Lots. Of. Fun. Our incredible magic makers organize awesome events, such as team games, drinks, yoga classes, parties, and a company-wide retreat every year with employees from all countries gathering for 2 days of fun.
- Remote working, flexible schedule. This isn’t a “clock in, clock out” company. We care about your productivity, not tracking every minute you’re on site. It’s up to you to always be responsible for your work, no matter where you are or what schedule you’re keeping.
- Time for yourself. After a year within AB Tasty, we offer you a day off during which we simply ask you to think about your career expectations with us. It's not always easy to find time for introspection and to envision what path can lead us to a happy career so we offer a Retreat Day as an opportunity to reflect on that. We not only aim to succeed, but also to make you succeed.
What we are looking for :
- You have at least 3-4 years of experience as a Frontend developer using ReactJS (and Next.js)
- As a bonus, you are already familiar with testing frameworks like Jest or Vitest
- You are eager to learn new concepts and technologies with a focus on improving the overall user experience.