Product Marketing Manager
Technical – Product
As a member of our Product team, you will be leading the story of our product & platform. You will basically be the product evangelist and will play an integral role in organizing product launches. You are the glue that binds our product strategy to the tactics we need to drive success, and to achieve results through our product & platform.
An attention to detail and eye for quality are critical to your success, along with an ability to grasp and present our product’s value proposition in a way that resonates and clearly articulates how we solve our buyers’ problems. You are obsessed with tracking performance, and have the data to prove what’s working and what isn’t.
What you will do
- Create go-to-market plans, translating technical details and features into stories that resonate with customers and differentiates our product in the market
- Orchestrate the successful execution of product launches, synchronizing launch calendars, presentations, timelines and documentations with Product Managers, Client, Marketing & Sales enablement teams
- Craft standardized product materials, including appealing presentations, case studies, email campaigns, product videos, website copy, blog posts, and in-app messages and notifications.
- Be the market expert. You get out of the building, invest time to develop your expertise on users & buyers - and know how to crush competitors!
- Be a product expert. Always seek out opportunities to uplevel your product understanding and expertise
- Evangelize customers and internal teams about our product features and their benefits with our Product Managers.
What we are looking for
- You have the soul of a B2B Marketer: 4+ years of product marketing experience with B2B software or Service platform
- You breathe data & technology: you’re not afraid of web analytics tools like Google Analytics or other data tools
- You’re a good communicator: must be a strong speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer.
- You’re a Team Player with excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
- You’re able to craft content: design and copywriting knowledge is a plus as you will be expected to develop content and build product pages
- Your communication: you have a strong grasp of written and verbal communication skills as there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role.
- Your values: you align with AB Tasty's core values (customer satisfaction, reactivity, team spirit, enthusiasm).
- You're comfortable with working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment