Sales Enablement Manager EMEA
Paris, France /
Sales – Sales Strategy /
This is a high-energy, EMEA sales enablement manager role that aims to unleash sales expertise and success within our EMEA countries.
Reporting to the VP Revenue Growth & Enablement, you will contribute to AB Tasty hyper-growth by helping grow our sales expertise, content, assets and tools.
We are looking for a high-energy professional with fast-paced learning capabilities, strong coaching capabilities, projects management efficiency, creativeness and a natural business instinct.
Ideal candidates should be eager to advance through a learning and earning path, as well as to help scale a successful startup worldwide.
📍Contract & Location
- Permanent full-time contract
- Paris Office: 19 rue Michel Le Comte, 75003, with a smooth remote work policy (up to 3 days a week)
👀A few examples of your responsibilities
- Work closely with the management and teams such as Product & Marketing to continuously improve the sales efficiency and expertise. The aim is to scale up our sales enablement framework from training, content, assets, to go-to-market strategy & tools to enable our sales teams.
- Help onboard new sales hires by delivering content, training & workshops that speed up their ramp-up time.
- Ensure guidance and spread sales expertise, best practices & tips.
- Train and coach high-potential sales reps towards success through individual developments tracks and key deals coaching.
- Be a central point when it comes to streamline & ease teams feedback loop.
- Improve our centralization & spreading of training information, content and e-learning using our existing platforms and/or finding better solutions.
- Collaborate with product, marketing and customer success teams to build the right sales collaterals and analyze their impacts.
- Stay current on product knowledge, positioning and selling methodologies.
- Monitor results of your actions and adapt to the sales needs.
🎁 What we offer
- Huge impact. AB Tasty is only as great as our team. By helping our Sales team grow, you’ll have a direct impact on the company’s success.
- The opportunity to unleash your creativity. You’ll be free to use your imagination to envision and implement a pre-sales strategy to close deals, as long as client satisfaction comes first.
- No micromanaging. Be the owner of your effort - you’ll be one of the team and fully trusted to take responsibility of your tasks. You’ll have every incentive to make a real impact.
- International reach. Our audience is wildly international, and our team is too. Although our HQ is located in France, our company language is English.
- Continuous education. We offer many opportunities for each employee to learn and grow from a mix of professional and non professional topics (a few examples of our permanent or latest classes: French lessons, blockchain, coding lessons, mental health coaching, vegan cooking, …).
- Unique career opportunity. By joining a fast-growing company that’s making waves in the tech industry, you’ll have a wonderful chance to enhance your learning and advance in your career faster than you ever thought possible.
- Lots. Of. Fun. Our incredible magic makers organize awesome events, such as team games, drinks, yoga classes, parties, and a company-wide retreat every year with employees from all countries gathering for 2 days of fun.
- Remote working, flexible schedule. This isn’t a “clock in, clock out” company. We care about your productivity, not tracking every minute you’re on site. It’s up to you to always be responsible for your work, no matter where you are or what schedule you’re keeping.
- Time for yourself. After a year within AB Tasty, we offer you a day off during which we simply ask you to think about your career expectations with us. It's not always easy to find time for introspection and to envision what path can lead us to a happy career so we offer a Retreat Day as an opportunity to reflect on that. We not only aim to succeed, but also to make you succeed.
- Tones of benefits. Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance (beginning day one), 401(k) + company matching, 100% commuter reimbursement, competitive salary + bonus, because your wellness matters to us.
🕵️ What we look for
- Fluent English, Working French is a Plus
- Successful Sales and/or Sales Enablement Experiences
- Excellent coaching skills
- Excellent projects management skills
- Knowledge of Business, Sales Processes & Methods
- Knowledge of Digital & SaaS environment
- Strong Interest in Business, Sales Pitch & Go-to-Market Strategies
- A team player, with excellent interpersonal skills, enthusiastic and positive personality, with a can-do attitude.