Senior Content Manager
All Offices /
Marketing – All /
AB Tasty is looking for their next Senior Content Manager.
Content is a key part of the marketing mix and growth strategy at AB Tasty. The Sr Content Manager will report to the Sr Growth Director and will be part of the Global Growth Team, which is responsible for creating and launching acquisition programs for prospective customers in 6 target markets - UK/Benelux, US, France, Germany, Spain and APAC. You will work within a multi-skilled global Growth Team to help shape our content strategy for 2021 and beyond, establishing the processes and toolkits that will be key as we scale the business.
You will collaborate closely with the regional Partner Marketing Managers , our Field Marketing Managers in each region, as well as the Global Paid and Social Manager. You will manage agencies for our SEO strategy and for Global brand awareness campaigns. You will also be responsible for managing resources for content production (internal, agency and freelancers).
The role of content is fundamental to our growth strategy as we look to significantly increase our customer base of both fast-growing emerging businesses and established corporate and enterprise level organisations in all of our markets.
What you will do :
- Formulating a data-driven content strategy and owning content pillars
- Own and develop multiple streams of the content calendar for our demand generation activity, ensuring content is aligned to global campaigns and demand generation initiatives.
- Creating and leading our campaigns to place our brand and content on platforms that align and amplify our message.
- Producing and publishing content for and across all formats, crafting briefs for partner agencies and freelancers
- Create customer case studies and testimonials across multiple formats, including video; and develop content for advocacy outreach (eg events and webinars).
- Build out joint content programmes with key partners including combined case studies, announcements and whitepapers.
- Collaborate with the Sr Growth Director on brand awareness initiatives and manage and content production agencies related to these initiatives.
- In collaboration with our global social media team help grow our digital communities, and drive engagement with social-first content that supports business priorities.
- Work with the Growth team to develop thought leadership content that can be leveraged in our PR and social media programmes
- Writing, editing and proofreading content efficiently and at scale, ensuring a consistent tone of voiceBe able to communicate clear creative briefs that are associated with content with our graphic support.
- Owning all website copy content with a focus on UX copywriting for experience and conversion.
- Analysing and reporting on metrics to measure the impact of the content strategy against commercial goals
- Implement an SEO consistent strategy for in-house produced content and optimize existing pages that are out of SEO agency scope
- Working with the SEO agency to ensure keyword placement and SEO best practice is followed at all times
- Upholding the brand tone of voice, as well as making enhancements to it
- Build content partnerships to expand upon online visibility
- Manage marketing blog including creating content, managing guest bloggers
- Where appropriate, appoint and manage internal/external contributors to assist in producing content.
- Manage and grow the content team
What we are looking for:
- 8+ years relevant content marketing experience in house or in agency or similar roles focusing on content and asset creation.
- Have first-class written skills and be able to translate complex content into engaging copy for both internal and external audiences
- Have the ability to lead and deliver on long-term projects but also have the confidence and expertise to respond quickly and confidently to immediate issues as they arise, including on social media
- Work within the Growth Team on content related matters, especially the right content plan to support demand generation campaigns and sales engagements
- You are a skilled storyteller with exceptional writing and editing skills in English; in addition you may have strong visual communication skills
- Ability to align copy to brand voice, editorial quality standards and content strategyAbility to work cross functionally with teams from a variety of cultures and disciplines, as well as external partners
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once while maintaining quality standards, deadlines and good humour
- Self-motivated and independent, but also a team player and good collaborator
- Business acumenProficient in SEO optimisation for our website pages; a working knowledge of SEO copywriting and ability to measure success
- Conceptual and analytical skills, strategic thinking
- Provide both proactive and reactive communications advice and counsel to senior stakeholders
- A proven track record with the ability to demonstrate results across content marketing channels
- Great communication skills with the ability to communicate and collaborate with a semi remote team
- Experience within B2B, digital products or software as a service and/or experience in an agency with a broad range of upper mid-market / enterprise brands (FMCG, Lifestyle, travel, etc.)
- Proficiency in tooling across CMS, Analytics & SEMRush / Aherefs et al.
- Extremely data literate and data drivenExperience in taking ownership from top-line targets to executional detail
- A bachelor's degree or higher in English, Journalism, Marketing or related fieldBroad range of experience across different formats (eg. Long form, short form, video, blogs, infographics and webinars)
- The role has a global focus, so fluency in English is essential, but proficiency in French would be beneficial.
Characteristics And Attitude
- A genuine interest in content creation and building stories
- You are highly proactive and able to work independently, yet are just as comfortable working cross-functionally on shared projects and integrated campaigns.
- A family approach to teamwork. Based on trust, respect, and fun
- Acceptance of radical candor: the ability to give and take honest feedback, to promote personal and business growthHumble and hungry, taking every experience as an opportunity to test, learn and continuously improve