Fullstack Developer (Remote in Europe)
EU countries /
At Abusix, we are remote working pioneers and thought leaders fighting network abuse and other cyber threats on a global scale. We build an ecosystem that enables everybody on the internet to transform security-related data into actionable information, transport it to the right place, and help mitigate it as fast as possible. Together with our amazing customers, some of the biggest Internet Service Providers, Datacenter Operators, and Enterprises, we do make the internet a safer place.
OUR VISION is to build a global platform for all internet stakeholders where data can be shared and made actionable to contribute to a safer online environment.
OUR MISSION is to fight network abuse on a global scale.
About The Role
For our new Platform team we are looking for a Full Stack Developer (gn) with a high degree of self-initiative, excellent communication skills and a huge eagerness of taking on responsibility. In this role you actively contribute to maintenance extension of existing systems as well as the implementation of new features. By taking on responsibility and contributing your own ideas, you will bring our products to the next level while reporting to the Technical Lead.
What You Will Do
- Continued development of customer facing services to boost the usability and performance of our Platform.
- Improve our test base (unit, integration, e2e) to increase quality. Validate your own code via unit and end-to-end testing to improve the overall test coverage by following e.g. TDD methods.
- Design new features and make required changes in the architecture to bring the Abusix products to the next level.
- Discuss problems in the team to find the best solutions.
- Review and approve work of other team members in code reviews.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in an agile environment.
- Eager to take on responsibility, intrinsic motivation and reliability.
- Not scared to touch existing code.
- Work independently, but share knowledge and outcome with the team.
- Ability to work together in critical situations.
- Strong communication skills and self-organized.
- Fluent in English.
What we offer
- Work with the latest technology, in the cloud and with the latest frameworks.
- Share defined projects open source.
- An extremely steep learning curve.
- Impact, responsibility and participation in a very interesting field.
- Competitive pay according to your country and meaningful equity.
- Home office equipment or coworking space membership contribution.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fast-paced high-tech B2B company.
- Conference and travel budget.
- Fun team events.
- Additional benefits depending on your place of living.
We believe in building and cultivating a remote culture of ownership, collaboration, innovation, respect and authenticity in a fun, diverse, and aspirational team of people with the same passion and drive. Come and help us to make a difference.
Our main values
- Ownership - Everybody takes the seat as the Co-CEO of Abusix to drive results proactively.
- Collaboration - We genuinely believe that we are stronger together as a team.
- Innovation - We love to challenge the status quo and want our people to be brave and embrace failure in a safe environment.
- Respect - Our daily interactions are guided through respect for each other, our customers, and the environment.
- Authenticity - We are true to our personalities and values, have fun at work and don't take ourselves too seriously.
Abusix is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and diversity of all kinds is important to us.
Our team focuses on creating an inclusive environment for all people. We welcome people from all different backgrounds and currently employ startup founders, college graduates, students from all over the world, and coding academy graduates.
We are actively and regularly working with the entire team to shape our culture in a conscious way towards our ideal of empowerment, transparency and kindness.