Technical Account Manager
Product & Tech – Tech : Tech Global Development
Acast is the world leading technology platform for on-demand audio and podcasting with offices in Stockholm, London, New York, Los Angeles, Sydney, Paris, Oslo and Berlin. We have over 150M monthly listens today, and are growing rapidly. At our core is a love of audio and the fascinating stories our podcasters tell.
We are a flat organization that supports a culture of autonomy and respect, and find those with an entrepreneurial spirit and curious mindset thrive at Acast.
We work with premium global publishers and independent podcasters to host, distribute, grow and monetize their audio content. Our partners include the BBC, The FT, The Economist, Vice, The Guardian as well as leading independent podcasters like My Dad Wrote a Porno, Adam Buxton, The High Low and The Football Ramble.
As Technical Account Manager you will be joining our Customer Experience team reporting to our Global Head of Technical Account Management. Your focus will be on our European markets including Sweden, Norway, Germany, France, UK and Ireland. You’ll be responsible for maintaining technical and operational relations with our podcasts, publishers and partners. You will become the internal technology and product advocate on behalf of the publishers, manage resolution of critical technical incidents, educate our customers on how to use our products and gain maximum value from them.
In addition, you will assist with growing the business by acquiring new publisher customers, project managing technical integrations to deploy a client's full suite of monetization solutions. We are looking for someone with an unquenchable thirst to win and a passion for helping online audio publishers to adapt to the digital world and monetize.
- Strong organizationally, process and analytical skills.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, especially in context with clients
- Deep interest in the audio and podcast industry
- A “can do” attitude: willing to do every day what it takes to get the job done
- Work with global teams in fast paced and ever changing start-up environment
- Have experience in Technical Account Management or experience working in sales, partners - always with the technology in mind
- A big plus is if you are fluent in German, and able to lead German-speaking clients and campaigns
- Monthly wellness allowance
- 30 days holiday
- Flexible working
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Paid learning opportunities
Do you want to be part of our ongoing journey? Apply now!