PR Manager - US
Marketing – Marketing : Marketing Global General
Acast is the world leading technology platform for on-demand audio and podcasting with offices in Stockholm, London, New York, Los Angeles, Sydney, Paris, Oslo and Berlin. We have over 150M monthly listens today, and are growing rapidly. At our core is a love of audio and the fascinating stories our podcasters tell.
We are a flat organization that supports a culture of autonomy and respect, and find those with an entrepreneurial spirit and curious mindset thrive at Acast.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced US PR manager to join our global marketing team, based in New York.
You’ll be responsible for driving positive coverage around Acast as a brand, our products, our podcasts, our people and our work - across both corporate and consumer media outlets in the US. Your goal is to cement Acast as the leader in podcasting and audio on demand in the US, and help attract new stakeholders and advertisers whilst retaining loyal existing ones. You will work with the global and US marketing teams to identify opportunities to generate positive press for Acast as a brand and our shows, whilst leading the PR for product launches, product developments, partnerships and all other corporate announcements in the US.
You’ll have excellent contacts across both marketing trade and entertainment/lifestyle media. You will be adept at dealing with senior colleagues, partners and journalists alike. You’ll have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and you’ll love podcasts!
- Working with the global PR and marketing director, you’ll help set and execute the Acast’s PR strategy in the US
- You’ll work closely with the US marketing manager to amplify marketing activities where appropriate, through PR
- You’ll seek our proactive opportunities to hero our products, our services and our people across a broad range of media - from trade press to consumer press
- You’ll work with our podcasters to help amplify their shows through positive PR
- You’ll oversee the implementation of global PR campaigns in the US, localising and optimising them for your region
- You’ll come up with creative and proactive ways to champion Acast in a range of media
- You’ll be a self-starting first-rate communicator
- You’ll be able to work independently, but as part of a global marketing team
- You’ll have a strong track record in driving US PR campaigns for either a similar brand or tech company, or within an agency
- Strong media contacts across US marketing/advertising trade press, with contacts across consumer and lifestyle press an advantage
- Previous experience working in the media/advertising industry or with a strong consumer brand is preferred
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
Do you want to be part of our ongoing journey? Apply now!