Product Marketing Manager
Marketing – Marketing : Marketing Global General
Acast is the world leading technology platform for on-demand audio and podcasting with offices in Stockholm, London, New York, Los Angeles, Sydney, Paris, Oslo and Berlin. We have over 150M monthly listens today, and are growing rapidly. At our core is a love of audio and the fascinating stories our podcasters tell.
We are a flat organization that supports a culture of autonomy and respect, and find those with an entrepreneurial spirit and curious mindset thrive at Acast.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join our global marketing team, based in Stockholm. Working with our closely with our product team, and in collaboration with marketing, sales, operations and content, you’ll create compelling product launch marketing initiatives and supporting assets and materials, needed to equip our teams, excite our customers and drive growth.
You’ll be responsible for developing our product delivery strategies and go-to-market plans so that we effectively communicate and market the features and benefits of Acast products to our customers. These products include our podcaster platform products, mobile and connected device apps and advertising products.
Working with our product and project teams you will establish timescales for new product launches, as well as promoting new features of existing ones, and oversee the rollout of these from a planning, marketing and communications standpoint. You’ll work closely with our regional sales and content teams to equip them with communications, creative and impactful marketing resources to raise the profile of our products.
You’ll set and continually update messaging that sets the Acast products apart from others in the market, using your knowledge of competitive products to help set the strategy.
You’ll work closely with local PR and marketing teams to brief them on product timelines and projects. You’ll create and oversee the creation of content for use by the wider PR, marketing and sales teams including imagery, video, messaging, written content and sales materials.
- Working with the product and marketing teams you’ll be the marketing guardian of all Acast product and feature launches
- You’ll plan the rollout of new products and features from start to finish, including planning, messaging and communication
- You’ll create the necessary materials and marketing assets to ensure all Acast teams are fully equipped to champion our products with customers
- You’ll gather feedback on products to help inform future product updates
- Develop a solid understanding of the competitive landscape and develop compelling positioning, messages, and sales and launch tools
- Proven ability to lead the planning and optimisation of all go-to market strategies and the marketing of existing propositions
- Experience in developing product narratives and messaging for a range of customers
- Strong experience in creating collateral for use by both marketing and sales teams
- Strong communication skills and proven ability in creating effective product communication with marketing to drive adoption and sales
- Solid project management skills are key for this role, in addition to the ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities and keep complex tactics moving forward
- Experience conducting in-depth competitor analysis, deliver competitor differentiation, innovation and identifying potential partnerships to further stretch our leadership position in the market
- Experience collaborating with different teams to ensure our products’ value is at the centre of all marketing and sales campaigns, PR and demonstrations
- Highly analytical and being able to contribute to forecasts, funnels and business planning including KPI
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
Do you want to be part of our ongoing journey? Apply now!