Sales Planner - UK
Commercial – Sales : Sales Local Sales Planner
Acast is the world leading technology platform for on-demand audio and podcasting with offices in Stockholm, London, New York, Los Angeles, Sydney, Paris, Oslo and Berlin. We have over 150M monthly listens today, and are growing rapidly. At our core is a love of audio and the fascinating stories our podcasters tell.
We are a flat organization that supports a culture of autonomy and respect, and find those with an entrepreneurial spirit and curious mindset thrive at Acast.
Acast are the UK market leader for podcasts, one of the fastest growing & most hyped areas in
media. Launched in Sweden in 2014, Acast now has over 150 employees in offices in Stockholm,
London, New York, L.A, Chicago, Sydney, Paris & Berlin.
Over the last 4 years, we have won & secured the exclusive sales contracts for the most respected
publishers – FT, Economist, Guardian, The Times, Vice & many more. We have also launched the
UK’s most popular podcast ‘My Dad Wrote A Porno’ and work with the very best influencers such
as Jessie Ware, Adam Buxton, James Acaster (naturally!) & Gary Lineker. With over 3,000
podcasts & 8m weekly listens, Acast truly is the home of podcasting.
Based in our office in Old Street, London, this is a support role for one Key Account Director & will
be integral to helping reach the UK sales target. This role is ideal for someone who thrives in a fast
moving media environment, and can organise & multi task brilliantly. This is an amazing
opportunity to join one of the most exciting start-ups out of Stockholm since Spotify. Passion for
audio is an absolute must.
- Work with content, ad ops & finance to ensure smooth delivery of all campaigns
- Liaising with agency & client to set up, deliver & report podcast campaigns
- Liaising with podcasters to manage & monetise their inventory
- Manage multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Day to day reporting & update of campaign status
- Help building & creating sales collateral
- Identify target brands & clients
- Working closely with content team to understand commercial opportunities
- Create sales plans & proposals, responding to briefs
- Managing sales pipeline, ensuring visibility of all potential
- Internal reporting – updating ad & sponsorship inventory
- Ensuring revenue figures are correct
- Ensure all relevant invoicing details are correct on bookings
Need to have
- Ability to prioritise effectively
- Fantastic organisation skills
- Self Starter / motivator
- Drive & resilience
- Excel, Keynote, Word experience
- Good communication skills:
- Face to face, on phone & in writing
- Fabulous social skills
- Excellent salary & bonus scheme
- Working with all depts:
- Content, tech, PR & marketing, etc
- Ability to progress career in different directions
- The UK’s leading podcast company
- One of the hottest mediums right now
- Innovative & buzzy workplace
- Unrivalled team culture
- Rewarding, fulfilling & hugely enjoyable
Do you want to be part of our ongoing journey? Apply now!